X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Mr. Alaskan Bear and TLF Members,

Here's one of the latest Penthouse Hotel (Pattaya) Videos showing the "Siam Royal Suite" ...

Enjoy the video !

See you at Pattaya Obsessions and The Penthouse Hotel ! ....

Best Regards,
    Pattaya Obsessions.
    Pattaya Obsessions
    Email: [email protected]

Comment

• Great video!
      Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

•  Thank you so much  

love the photos and the video.  

I will be their jan 27 2340 and as soon as your shuttle can get me to your hotel 0130 .

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
        He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
        General George Patton Jr

Comment

• (pacman @ Nov. 25 2010,20:50)
          (TEERAK @ Nov. 25 2010,20:29) Sofia may be the most beautiful ladyboy in Pattaya at the moment. I had the pleasure of seeing Riga rape her  

Who else can compete? Anyone tried her?
          Riga did what?      

Sofee is gorgeous with an unbelievable body. One of Pattaya's finest IMO.

She does have a few competitors but she comes highly recommended. Have I tried her? Lemme check my diary...      
          Sofee got pinned down on the edge of the stage by the other girls during which Riga stripped her bare and ferociously raped her. The poor girl was shrieking for mercy!  

Comment

• My God, that's some of the best looking GG's I've seen in Thailand in that vid. Love the flat stomachs. Out of Intrest, more for the BM's than Obsessions Management, as we all know prostitution is illeagal in Thailand, what's the going rate for ST/LT with a Kitten GG as oposed to a LB - without starting a that's too much/too little war as well on the board.
            Beer Baron

Comment

• Short answer: Ask.

Long answer: Are you young & handsome? Are you asking the best looking girl in the bar? Have you been throwing money around like a drunken sailor? Is she a new in Pattaya or been on the scene a while?

All these factors come into play when the subject of money comes up. Girls who are in demand want more money, obviously.

Work on paying 1000 ST & 2000 LT for a nice girl, they will ask for more but depending on how hungry they are & yourself, they will (or may) negotiate. For the best lookers adjust it up to 1500 ST & 3000 (2500?) for LT. Again they think they are worth a fortune but be nice & wait for them to come around. Some will, some won't.

Watch out for the girls who act completely disinterested. That is usually a sure sign you won't be getting any sort of effort in the room. They are a waste of money at any price IMO.

And don't forget to adjust your quotes to take into account how appealing you are. Is there a seniors tax needing to be paid? The girls will go with almost anyone who is a jaidee but sometimes the rate has to move to compensate our own shortcomings.
              Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• (Steff @ Nov. 25 2010,21:06) I never did get around to getting my VIP card. Kept forgetting. I'll be there soon.  How do I do it?
                Just walk up to the reception desk inside the Penthouse Hotel & ask. They will want your forum username but that's it.

The card gives you 10% off your drink bill but not barfines. Still a worthwhile saving.
                Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• (pacman @ Nov. 26 2010,21:13) And don't forget to adjust your quotes to take into account how appealing you are. Is there a seniors tax needing to be paid? The girls will go with almost anyone who is a jaidee but sometimes the rate has to move to compensate our own shortcomings.
                  Thanks Paccers, I knew you'd have the answers. Thankfully I'm only 34 so there's no Seniors tax to pay.

I usaually save the GG for the UK but those girls in the video could turn me straight for a night or two. I'm guessing the ones in the video will be charging the higher end of the spectrum. Also good it's the same price for a GG as it is for a LB. To be honest I've never been in a GG club in Thailand. Never saw the point before. I usually go to the Eden club when I'm after a bit of pussy as two girls are always better than one and I love to see a girl lick a pusssy.
                  Beer Baron

Comment

• "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                    General George Patton Jr

Comment

• "Thank you", ... Mr. Alaskan Bear !

That was quick ! ....

See you @ Pattaya Obsessions !
                      Pattaya Obsessions

Comment

• Dear TLF Members,
                        Here's the first part of a new video from Pattaya Obsessions ...

See y'all at Pattaya Obsessions!

... And ... here's the second part of the video from Pattaya Obsessions ...

Enjoy and See y'all at Pattaya Obsessions!
                        Pattaya Obsessions

Comment

• i wanna go now
                          http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

• i am going to love this bar.

General George Patton Jr

Comment

• Bella is a superstar..wow
                              brock landers

Comment

• ice has a very sexy body and her boots will be my undoing .

omg girls in them boots will drive me ting tong.

And what I have seen of the GG's just as sexy.

any new videos of your kittens as well ?

General George Patton Jr

Comment

Working...
                                X