Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two down, 3 to go; here's Koy, a beautiful person. Her second day & just happy to be working.
    16373.jpg
    post-49-2-16373-Obsessions_027__Large_.JPG
    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Fancy a little Sherry before bed? You can, just ask for her & she'll send you off to sleep with a smile on your dial.
      16536.jpg
      post-49-2-16536-Obsessions_007__Large_.JPG

Comment

• And last but not least, Dream. The possible puns are endless but before I get in trouble for being over-enthusiastic, I will post her pic. Sweet dreams... * * * *

(Couldn't help myself... )

16847.jpg
        post-49-2-16847-Obsessions_012__Large_.JPG

Comment

• "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
          He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
          General George Patton Jr

Comment

• GOTC 'After Party' party in ABs party room at the Penthouse? just a thought. Did you get one with a podium AB?

We want  this and that, we demand a share in that and most of that, some of this and phuckin' all of that...less of that and more of this and phuckin' plenty of this and we want it now....and the demands will all be changed so phuking stay awake!

Eats Roots and Leaves[I]

Comment

• (Dicko65 @ Sep. 12 2010,03:41) GOTC 'After Party' party in ABs party room at the Penthouse? just a thought. Did you get one with a podium AB?  
              yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
              He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
              General George Patton Jr

Comment

• There was something different in the air last night. I think the arrival of some new girls who were all getting their picture taken made a few of the older hands sit up & take notice.

Here's Soffee, tall & slim & I don't remember her ever looking better. Plus once I saw her walking off with her little black dress not covering her gorgeous arse cheeks, I had to take the gratuitous arse shot. I hope the PC crowd don't write me a nasty letter... * * *
                80848.jpg
                post-49-2-80848-Obsessions_015__Large_.JPGpost-49-2-80848-Obsessions_028__Large_.JPG

Comment

• Wow! She's a ladyboy?
                  Attached Files
                  SHEMALE.CENTER
                  World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• I just noticed the lovely Natty in the last photo behind Soffee. She's going to be popular.

Another I asked to park herself in front of my lens is Oy. I like Oy, she was featured in my first Naked & Beautiful thread last year (sorry guys but VIP only), she's such a nice girl, always smiling, never demanding, just a great kid who deserves her white knight.
                    81404.jpg
                    post-49-2-81404-Obsessions_057__Large_.JPGpost-49-2-81404-Obsessions_060__Large_.JPG

Comment

• (Bumpa STIKKA @ Sep. 12 2010,15:47) Wow! She's a ladyboy?
                      She certainly is!! All 6 foot & 45 kgs of her. She was looking particularly attractive last night - a polite way of saying I would crawl over broken glass to lick the spittle off her boots.

And Soffee is still only a teenager, wait till she gets bolt-ons & really starts struttin' her stuff!!

Comment

• I have lots of photos of the girls so I will put a few more on the thread. Here they are all dressed, when I get a few back to the room, I will post a few 'au naturale' (i.e. stark naked) but not in the open forum.

Two who are at the top of the list are Koy & Natty. I might be able to persuade them to do a double act the same as I photographed last year. I will have a word to them shortly, in one hours time actually. That reminds me, I wonder how Sunday night is going back in Bumfuck, Idaho? * * *

Here's Koy, she doesn't seem to be coy at all... * *
                        85365.jpg
                        post-49-2-85365-Obsessions_019__Large_.JPGpost-49-2-85365-Obsessions_022__Large_.JPG

Comment

• And here's Natty. Pretty or what?
                          85558.jpg
                          post-49-2-85558-Obsessions_034__Large_.JPGpost-49-2-85558-Obsessions_035__Large_.JPG

Comment

• (pacman @ Sep. 12 2010,16:11) ...wait till she gets bolt-ons & really starts struttin' her stuff!
                            Actually, I can! It'll be the death of her... but unfortunately she will.
                            SHEMALE.CENTER
                            World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• Dear BMs,

Even though, it is infact "a promotion on top of a promotion" and therefore should not apply at all, Pattaya Obsessions has deicded to keep the VIP Card in operation to both new and old members, and, while the overall "September 2010 Promotion" is in operation..., most drinks at 99 Baht, top shelf 135 baht etc. the VIP Card rate will be for a further 10% !

Please note, that this is for cash sales only and does not cover lady drinks and draft beer which is just 59 Baht.

And remember it will apply also, to that most dear to the hearts of BMs, ... just 400 Baht... throughout the month of September

And please also remember ! Always ask BEFORE ordering, what, if any promotions / VIP Card Rates are in operation to avoid any misunderstanding ! ...

Enjoy !
                              Pattaya Obsessions
                              Email: [email protected]

Comment

• Great work Pacman and Obsessions Management (great pics and clarification on the promotions).

Wow.

Wow wow.
                                Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

Working...
                                X