Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Rossco. I appreciate the effort you put into this as do other BMs I am sure.

I hope to meet up with you again soon. I enjoyed our chats. I looked for that Italian restaurant you recommended but be damned if I could find it.

Best,
    Steff

Comment

• Yes Rossco - Very good work. Did you post anywhere else? Or, is this a special for the Obsessions Thread?

BTW - Some guy was really making the most of the reduced Obsessions prices the other day. It looked like he had bar fined seven and they were all having fun in the pool. Really. Seeing this made me feel quite inadequate.
      01454.jpg
      post-49-2-01454-Obsessions_1B.jpgpost-49-2-01454-Obsessions_1C.jpg

Comment

• how much is the cost for short time room in penthouse?

Comment

• There is no such thing as a Short Time rate. You pay the bar compensation for taking a member of stff away from her work. Bar Fine.

You then you may pay for a room - how long you occupy the room is up to you.

Any financial negotiation between two consenting adults is Up To You and NOT the bar.

Comment

• (rossco @ Jun. 22 2010,19:28) There is no such thing as a Short Time rate. You pay the bar compensation for taking a member of stff away from her work. Bar Fine.

You then you may pay for a room - how long you occupy the room is up to you.

Any financial negotiation between two consenting adults is Up To You and NOT the bar.
            The cost of the room will depend on which type of room you decide to use and the time you would like to spend in the room (1, 2, 3 hours or more). The best way to find out the rate is to go and check.

Comment

• Ishy,
              Are there any non-smoking rooms available at the Penthouse? I tried booking there earlier in the spring and was told (via internet) all rooms are smoking rooms. Do you know if this is true?

Comment

• Non-smoking rooms in Asia? I doubt there is such a thing.

Whatever the intention may have been initially, asking people not to smoke in Asia is a waste of time.

The after effects of smoking are experienced mainly in rooms with carpet & heavy drapes.

I have stayed in a so-called non-smoking room at the Majestic Grande where I could barely breath from the cigarette smoke & I have stayed at the Penthouse where there is no carpet & noticed nothing. YMMV.
                Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• (pacman @ Jun. 23 2010,23:39) Non-smoking rooms in Asia? I doubt there is such a thing.
                  Wrong - there are plenty! In fact, at all the hotels I've stayed in .. (otherwise I wouldnt   ).   I presume pacman was joking, although not sure why ...  
                  TT

Comment

• I too have stayed in non-smoking rooms in BKK and Pattaya. In fact all of my rooms have been non-smoking to date and none of them had a whiff of tobacco pollution. I would like to stay at the Penthouse however I fear the stench of stale tobacco leaching from the furnishings would be unpleasant.

Comment

• i would also presume paccie was kidding, except that i think i stayed at the same non-smoking room in the majestic grande -- an otherwise fantastic and friendly hotel -- and i had to move to 'another' 'non-smoking' room as well.
                      maybe some of us non-smokers are more sensitive than others.

Comment

• I've had no problems with the non-smoking rooms I've inhabited in LOS - Majestic Grande among them.
                        Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

• And I have been inside many rooms at the Penthouse & can say that cigarette smoke hasn't been noticeable.

And I know that stench you are talking about Steff, it assaults my nostrils immediately.

Let them know you don't want a room that smells of smoke & I am sure they will accommodate you.

The Penthouse has been accused of lots of problems, many of them unfairly, but cigarette smoke isn't one of them.
                          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• My last short-time in the Penthouse hotel there was no odor of cigarettes, and believe me - I'm very sensitive to it. (Seems like us ex-smokers are usually the worst - almost like we become allergic after we quit).

Comment

• Visited Kitten Club last evening to collect my VIP card - no problem.
                              The reduced prices make a difference and more than happy to buy some Ladydrinks when at a sensible price and nicely presented.

I actually ended up spending more because the prices were reasonable.

It is a very good venue with lots of talent and now it is competitive in price.
                              Good luck with the new format.

Comment

• Thanks for all the work on the pricing matrix Rossco

Comment

Working...
                                X