Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last year they were 600 baht after 10pm. Everything has changed since then so recent prices would reflect todays reality.

400 baht sounds great though. I am sure the girls will be happy, I know I am.
    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• I had a double Grey Goose last night in a bar. It cost $18.00 plus a tip of $2.00. So a 400baht ($14.00) barfine sound great!!!

Now given the choice of a double Grey Goose at $20.00 or a double BF at $28.00, hmmmmm, what to do, what to do...

Comment

• save your liver!

Comment

• Most LB Bars in Pattaya are 300 and 500 Baht.
          La Bamba, Geisha, Sallys are 300
          Pook, Stringfellow, Family Group, EZY are 500

Only Obsession has a 2 tier system based around 10.00pm and a BF of 600 minimum.

Comment

• It is nearly impossible to keep up to date with the bars but this is a useful guideline on current prices.

I am not guaranteeing the data - I am sure there are errors/mistakes. When I have sufficient feedback on changes I will update.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Dear TLF Members ,

Hi! More indoor sports for you to follow, during your own half time :-P

Penthouse World Cup Final's Competition
              Predict, before the 21st of June 2010, midnight (Thailand Time) by email to The Penthouse Hotel, the two participating teams in the Final for a prize of
              "TWO NIGHTS COMPLIMENTARY ACCOMMODATION AT THE PENTHOUSE HOTEL"
              In the event of more than one winner, the solo winner will be "drawn from a hat", and notified by email, and on this thread.
              For the five runner ups from "the hat" ...
              "A FREE BOTTLE OF BAR CHAMPAGNE IN EITHER OF OUR NIGHTCLUBS"

Good luck to you and good luck to the teams! ... but don't let this distract you from the real sport in question!

Best Regards,
              The Penthouse Hotel, Pattaya Obsessions and Kitten Club

All prizes must be claimed and utilized within 3 months of the Tournament Finals' Date.
              Answers should be emailed to [email protected] along with your TLF Username.
              Prizes are non-transferable.
              Pattaya Obsessions
              Email: [email protected]

Comment

• (rossco @ Jun. 14 2010,13:41) It is nearly impossible to keep up to date with the bars but this is a useful guideline on current prices.

I am not guaranteeing the data - I am sure there are errors/mistakes. When I have sufficient feedback on changes I will update.
                Current price of an Obsessions Bar Fine is 400 Baht. Drinks prices have also been reduced as well as the cost of short time rooms.

Comment

• Dear  Rossco,
                  Thank you for your updated chart but the Pattaya Obsessions and Kitten Club prices are incorrect.
                  Can't speak for the other nightclubs but can certainly point out the incorrectly posted prices of Pattaya Obsessions and Kitten Club.
                  BF ... THB 400 ANYTIME. (Your estimated price THB 600)
                  Lady Drinks ... Non-Alcoholic THB 99 (Your estimated price THB 150)... Alcoholic THB 135.

Furthermore, (the remaining columns in your chart showing the customer drinks)...
                  Breezer = 135 (Your estimated price, blank)
                  Tiger = 99 (Your estimated price, THB 119)
                  Soda = 99 (Your estimated price, blank)
                  Spirit = 99 Most except the top-shelf ones (Your estimated price, blank)

Hope this sets the record straight and it would be very kind of you, if you could ensure that your updated chart reflects the true prices.
                  We hope that you will put this right as soon as it is convenient so as to not provide false information to the TLF BM's (Especially as you are broadcasting on the Pattaya Obsessions thread   )
                  As you are a senior member, no apologies required or expected, just the corrections  

Thank you and have a nice night !

Best Regards,
                  Pattaya Obsessions
                  P.S. Penthouse Hotel has been showcasing ladyboys since 1995, 15 Years this July !
                  Pattaya Obsessions

Comment

• (pacman @ Jun. 10 2010,22:48) Before 10pm, 1000 baht & after 10, 600 baht. These prices were better than the top GG bars in Pattaya who ask for 1200 before midnight & 800 after.

I don't know if they have changed their rate as well but good news from Obsessions for bringing their barfine price lower than almost anywhere now.

Certainly a deal when you consider the talent available.
                    Dear Pacman,
                    Thought we would update you on the Pattaya Obsessions menu.
                    All bar aways (not work), ... anytime are 400 !
                    Lady Drinks THB 99, Alcoholic, THB 135.

Most customer drinks are also THB 99 (Beers and Soft Drinks) by the bottle, .... and Draft still just 59 Baht only !
                    Spirits and Wines (by the glass), at just 99 Baht also !
                    Cocktails, Top Shelf Spirits, Bacardi Breezers at 135 Baht...
                    Corona and Budweiser Beer at 199 Baht ...

For other orders please check with your waitress BEFORE ordering.
                    Join the party ! ... and the Land of Smiles, again ! ...

Best Regards,
                    Pattaya Obsessions.
                    Pattaya Obsessions

Comment

• (pattayaobsessions @ Jun. 15 2010,19:28) Dear  Rossco,
                      Thank you for your updated chart but the Pattaya Obsessions and Kitten Club prices are incorrect.
                      Can't speak for the other nightclubs but can certainly point out the incorrectly posted prices of Pattaya Obsessions and Kitten Club.
                      BF ... THB 400 ANYTIME. (Your estimated price THB 600)
                      Lady Drinks ... Non-Alcoholic THB 99 (Your estimated price THB 150)... Alcoholic THB 135.

Furthermore, (the remaining columns in your chart showing the customer drinks)...
                      Breezer = 135 (Your estimated price, blank)
                      Tiger = 99 (Your estimated price, THB 119)
                      Soda = 99 (Your estimated price, blank)
                      Spirit = 99 Most except the top-shelf ones (Your estimated price, blank)

Hope this sets the record straight and it would be very kind of you, if you could ensure that your updated chart reflects the true prices.
                      We hope that you will put this right within 24 hours so as to not provide false information to the TLF BM's (Especially as you are broadcasting on the Pattaya Obsessions thread   )
                      As you are a senior member, no apologies required or expected, just the corrections  

Thank you and have a nice night !

Best Regards,
                      Pattaya Obsessions
                      P.S. Penthouse Hotel has been showcasing ladyboys since 1995, 15 Years this July !

thank you for the up date sir.
                      i will be in pattaya in feb thinking of staying their for a few days.
                      and may have a party do you have partys like karl at ezy or the other bars.
                      want to find out the cost of a party at your bar?..
                      thank you AB.

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                      He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
                      General George Patton Jr

Comment

• (ALASKAN BEAR @ Jun. 15 2010,20:45) thank you for the up date sir.
                        i will be in pattaya in feb thinking of staying their for a few days.
                        and may have a party do you have partys like karl at ezy or the other bars.
                        want to find out the cost of a party at your bar?..
                        thank you AB.
                        Dear Mr. Alaskan Bear,
                        Thank you for your input.
                        "Just come and see us, tell us what you want, the budget available, and the rest is history, or, just a great party !" ....

Best Regards,
                        Pattaya Obsessions.
                        Pattaya Obsessions

Comment

• Thanks for the update and corrections. Obviously I cannot visit every bar as regularly as I would like - both my doctor and liver have warned me not to!!

I cannot possibly sample every beverage in one visit!

I can only write as I find and, back in April, the prices I quoted were those charged - 119 Tiger etc. Breezer 150
                          These prices were charged and were on the table menus.

In many bars the LadyDrink has become a minefield - usual LD (Coke/Juice) versus any manner of actual charging for real drinks. This is probably the biggest single complaint of any bar in Pattaya. A San Miguel, as a LD, can vary from 95 to 180 which is fairly horrendous as no prices are posted in the bars.

If the prices have dropped, since April, you missed a wonderful opportunity to 'promote' those new prices here and other forums.

Re BF - I only saw recently that your BF had been reduced to 600 - I think before it was a tiered system - before 10 and after 10. The upper level was 1000.

Apologies for any errors and mistakes due to timing - Happy to update when I can.

To be honest I find it difficult to check prices as many venues do not have a menu (you do and I applaud that).

When I try to glean such info I get a strange attitude. I only check prices when out and about so am not inclined to 'interview' anyone - just observation etc.

Again thanks for the welcome corrections. I would rather see all the bars post monthly their prices - it would save my liver and my feet!

Thankyou

Comment

• (kahuna @ Jun. 09 2010,19:31) Dear PO...

Ventured into Obs the other evening and went to the office and after a bit of an interrogation by the gentleman behind the counter...
                            all very politely done I should add...I did get a new VIP card...I didn't want to press my luck with the bottle of champagne...

Thanks...  
                            Dear Mr. Kahuna,
                            Of course! If you were offered a bottle of Bar Champagne by ourselves, it would be honoured!
                            What you have to do, is make yourself known to us and indeed to remind us of the offer we had made. (Preferably a private message or email before arrival as mentioned in post 49 in this thread!).
                            The offer still stands!

Best Regards,
                            Pattaya Obsessions.
                            Pattaya Obsessions

Comment

• (rossco @ Jun. 14 2010,13:41) It is nearly impossible to keep up to date with the bars but this is a useful guideline on current prices.

Dear Forum Members and Pattaya Obsessions Friends and Patrons,

Regarding the above chart, we have already been in touch with our contributor Mr. Rossco and pointed out a number of inaccuracies in our own listing which purports to show very much higher prices than in fact are being tendered.
                              Mr. Rossco has kindly agreed to the alterations and we look forward to seeing his updated "MK II Table".
                              Just to refresh our prices structure ...
                              Most drinks are 99 Baht, Ladies' Tipples are also 99 Baht and 135 Baht for Alcoholic.
                              For the full list, please see our previous postings or indeed ask for a drinks menu on your arrival.

Happy Nights ! ....

- Pattaya Obsessions.
                              Pattaya Obsessions

Comment

• Your prices only changed on 9th June so prices were as up to date as possible at that time.

I have now toured most bars in Pattaya and obtained up to date info on each venue.
                                I have also made a disclaimer on the table as I, personally, cannot be responsible, to you, nor your customers, for prices/charging - only the owner/customer may do that.
                                The table is for guidance only and not a legally binding representation

However if a venue does not keep the table updated or deviates from prices shown it will of course require explanation to the customer.

If you change your prices again please keep us informed
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X