Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just made my booking at the Penthouse for 6 nights in January. Mentioned in the booking form that I was a forum member and was told there will be a vip card waiting for me when I check in. Still 4 months away but looking forward to exploring Pattaya.

FYI those booking with UK credit cards. You may have to ring the bank and let them know about the transaction as I kept getting blocked by that online clicksafe program Visa and Mastercard are using now. Rang up the bank and got them to clear the block and the online reservations worked fine.
    Beer Baron

Comment

• Pattaya Obsessions - September 2010 Promotions...

Dear BMs,

Pattaya Obsessions - Promotions Continue throughout September 2010

Lady Drinks THB 99, Alcoholic, THB 135.

Most Guest Drinks are also THB 99 (Beers and Soft Drinks) by the bottle, .... and Draft still just 59 Baht only !

Spirits and Wines (by the glass), at just 99 Baht also !
      Cocktails, Top Shelf Spirits, Bacardi Breezers at 135 Baht...
      Corona and Budweiser Beer at 199 Baht ...

And the most dear to the hearts of BMs, ... just THB 400...

For other orders please check with your waitress BEFORE ordering.

Join the party at Pattaya Obsessions and Penthouse Hotel !
      Pattaya Obsessions
      Email: [email protected]

Comment

• Pacman is currently staying at the Penthouse and seems to be enjoying himself immensely. Check out his thread for a glimpse of what life is like in the heart of the action:

https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....=26057;
        Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

• well i have been reading up on him and could not get a room nailed down at secrets so i decited to go for it i wanted a real fun place . so i am now reserved jan 27 to feb12.

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
          He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
          General George Patton Jr

Comment

• Good choice AB. You'll be right in the middle of the action thats for sure. Maybe you can sublease your room to Stef, Rocky or I as a short time room when you aren't using it!

Comment

• I suspect that this room is gonna get a lot of use

Comment

• i am sure we can work something out . for a drink or 2as long as i do not have to pick any used condoms up lol.

General George Patton Jr

Comment

• Obsessions continues to be busy with a large number of barfines every night. Not surprising when they cost 400 baht compared to the Go Go bars on WS where they still ask for 1200 before midnight & 800 after.

All beers are 99 baht as are non-alcoholic ladydrinks. Show your VIP card when ordering & they take 15% off those prices too. The music is better too.

Here's Patty. Always smiling, always happy.
                  Attached Files
                  Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• (pacman @ Sep. 08 2010,17:51) Obsessions continues to be busy with a large number of barfines every night. Not surprising when they cost 400 baht compared to the Go Go bars on WS where they still ask for 1200 before midnight & 800 after.

All beers are 99 baht as are non-alcoholic ladydrinks. Show your VIP card when ordering & they take 15% off those prices too. The music is better too.

Here's Patty. Always smiling, always happy.
                    now is that the same bf price in the kitten club..and photos from next door would be nice.

General George Patton Jr

Comment

• The Kitten Club & Obsessions were two separate clubs accessible by a little passage. Now the place has been opened right up & the girls (both varieties) share a giant stage. However the names were both kept, I guess to avoid people asking if it was all GGs or all LBs.

The prices quoted apply to the whole place. And I will post more pics of the girls.

Here's Pui. Another darling who will be carried off one day by her Prince.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Hey Pac! Thanks for the pics! Look forward to more!
                        Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

• as do i this will be my hotel in pattaya so i like to see all i can see. sorry guys if i like to see a few of the GG kittens but i took no gg last trip like to try a thai gg. but yes i do love lbs and i will take 1 or 2 lol.

General George Patton Jr

Comment

• Pui is gorgeous. Yes, please more pics Paman-San!

Might even be nice to see some of the Obsessions/KK GG's. I hope my VIP status won't be revoked for that.

Tom, I think you'll have a ball at the Penthouse. From what I understand you'll be able to see the action in the club from your room on the closed circuit tv channel. And hopefully, they have a fireman's pole that you can slide down from your room right into the club when the girl of your dreams appears.

Comment

• I promised more photos from the bar but with Riga being in Bangkok for medical appointments, I decided to leave it till her return. The girls respond to her instantly; I just don't get the cooperation when I ask if they will pose. I think they expect payment for the privilege but whatever, I had the nicest surprise when I walked downstairs earlier tonight.

5 NEW GIRLS JUST STARTED & ALL GORGEOUS!!!!

So without further ado, here's the first - Natty. Sweet, sexy, happy to pose, what more can I say?
                              16040.jpg
                              post-49-2-16040-Obsessions_031__Large_.JPG

Comment

• Up next is Chompoo. She has a smile that lights up the night sky. She just radiates, don't you love'em when they are just starting?
                                16191.jpg
                                post-49-2-16191-Obsessions_047__Large_.JPG

Comment

Working...
                                X