Clear All

• Tata
    Da
    Tata
    Eye 2
    Eye1 & Aun
    Attached Files

Comment

• Get back to the Femboys Chas, the homos on here need feeding again.

Comment

• (rusty nail @ Aug. 07 2011,06:04) Life's really hard, eh?  
        It might be by the end of next week if financial armageddon hits the Western World , some are talking in the City of a run to the hills scenario before the months out. There aint no good news , thats for sure

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Aug. 07 2011,06:32) Can anyone tell me please what night(s) paccer's "doesnt" go in there?
          I go inside every night. But I won't be there this year so you are safe...

It is so handy having the club downstairs when I stay at the Penthouse, especially when it is raining. I lay on my bed, switch the TV over to the live feed from the bar, check out who is there, then wander down for a Thai take-away. And I am under cover all the way.

It amazes me that more forum guys don't stay there. It is without doubt the most LB friendly place in all of LOS.
          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• I think its the idea of staying above a noisy night club that puts people like me off anyway...

Comment

• ... but what a better way to cover up the noise going on in Pac's room..  
              .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Aug. 08 2011,01:58) I think its the idea of staying above a noisy night club that puts people like me off anyway...
                The Penthouse rooms are very quiet. It is a solid brick building where you can't hear noises from adjacent rooms, unlike the Pattaya Bay Resort where you can hear every grunt & groan from the couple in the next room. Or rooms if you are stuck between fornicating couples. Nightmare...        

The double glazed windows work brilliantly to keep the noise out, the curtains are backed with heavy lining to turn the room completely black, I always sleep like a baby during my stay...      

As to the noisy nightclub downstairs, there are two rooms immediately above that get vibration through the floor. That's why they are always let to young party animals, the chances of them being in bed early are remote.

And who knows, one day they will adjust the volume & discover the bar full of non-disco-type guys who want to meet & mix with the girls. The ways of the past will not work with the 'new' normal that we find ourselves living in.         
                Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• I love it when Paccers get's going about the Penthouse......his script is so well configured and it all so easily just rolls off the tongue.

Mind you, if recent pictorial evidence is anything to go by......I am going to be giving Obsessions some biz during my Autumn tour of duty

Comment

• Tata
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Gheng
                      May
                      Dao
                      Attached Files

Comment

• That Dao looks like a real cissyboy. How many LBs work in this place now. The last i was in was only around 6 hovering around

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Aug. 08 2011,22:11) That Dao looks like a real cissyboy...

Comment

• May
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Peak
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Eye2
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X