X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dry Day? No Way !

As of last weekend, it seems, that the bars will be unable to sell alcohol over some of that period (not clear yet, still waiting for instructions!) ... even so, it won't affect our opening hours and we hope you'll still have a good time, making many new friends!

The Pattaya Obsessions Night Club Promotions continue throughout June 2011 ....

Lady Drinks THB 99, Alcoholic, THB 135 (but please, not too many ! as they become amorous and even more alluring ! )

Most Guest Drinks are also THB 99 (Beers and Soft Drinks) by the bottle, .... and Draft just 69 Baht only !

Spirits and Wines (by the glass), at just 99 Baht also !
    Cocktails, Top Shelf Spirits, Bacardi Breezers at 135 Baht...
    Corona and Budweiser Beer at 199 Baht ...

For other orders please check with your waitress BEFORE ordering.

Don't forget the walk-in specials, still available for Rooms and Suites, at The Penthouse Hotel (depending on availability).

Stay at The Penthouse Hotel (Pattaya's Most Ladyboy Friendly Hotel) and party at Pattaya Obsessions while you're in Pattaya!
    Pattaya Obsessions
    Email: [email protected]

Comment

• That's a great deal with some unbeatable prices...

As June is almost at an end what have you got in store for us in July?

Also - it's about time we had a photo update!
      The Ladyboy Quest... It just goes on and on and on!

Comment

• (L B Q @ Jun. 27 2011,18:14)  That's a great deal with some unbeatable prices...

As June is almost at an end what have you got in store for us in July?  

Also - it's about time we had a photo update!  
        Thank you and sorry for the late reply ....

New pics and videos coming up shortly ! ... along with the July 2011 promotions for Ladyboy Quest Members .....
        Pattaya Obsessions
        Email: [email protected]

Comment

• Can't wait!

Start a separate thread in the "Sneak Preview" area for each 'special' and I'll pin it to the top of the forum till the promotion finishes or is replaced by a new one!

The Ladyboy Quest... It just goes on and on and on!

Comment

• (ChaseLB @ Jul. 15 2011,03:39)
            And spot the odd one out?
            You mean the brown one? She's sexy! What's her name?

Comment

• Who is #333 ?????????

Spending the night with Ming 3000BT

Fucking and sucking with Ming .........PRICELESS  :bjgif:  

Comment

• Also #316 ????????

Spending the night with Ming 3000BT

Fucking and sucking with Ming .........PRICELESS  :bjgif:  

Comment

• ChaseLB - Awesome fucking pics, mate!
                  I'm really Sexist...

Comment

• nice pics

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Amen to that... Keep 'em coming. Awsome stuff!
                      I'm really Sexist...

Comment

• Sika, 316 has worked at Obsessions Pattaya for a few years. I talk to her every time I see her but her name escapes me at the moment. She's a nice girl with a great body, I will post her name as soon as I remember it.

Number 333 is Da, she is half African, one of the more exotic Thai/farang mixes. She has returned to Obsessions again & looks better now than she ever has. She looks fabulous in her little dance outfit, a real fit body with the litheness of a Thai & the physique of an African. Just gorgeous.

If you decide to join Ladyboyquest as a paying member, you can see a host of photos of her in the latest trip report posted. TheGame925 rates her performance highly & his photos of her naked brown flesh are guaranteed to put wood in your pencil.

She has one of the best bodies you will see anywhere.

And it is natural she would want to come back to work at Obsessions, with Pattaya going through a LOW low-season, the girls are housed in their own 5 story housing block, they are fed by the hotel every day, all the have to do is show up for their shift.

The owner insists on looking after his girls, he knows it stops them being tempted to do the wrong thing by customers, the first complaint by anyone against a girl is likely to get the girl's services terminated.

I have stayed at the Penthouse & have invited many of them upstairs & have never had a cross word from one of them.

It did help that a few of them jumped to the conclusion I had bought the place...        

something I didn't rush to correct them on...        
                        Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Here's a little taste of Da for Sika & anyone else interested. This picture is borrowed from the trip report just posted by our senior statesman of posters, TheGame925.

I haven't asked his permission so if I have broken protocol by revealing secrets from inside the forum, please delete my post. In the meantime, drool over this...        

Sorry photo had to be removed. To view the nice photo - you can join as a VIP member - rxpharm
                          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• The one with Dimples please.
                            I'll take two and a Orange drink to go.
                            My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Working...
                            X