Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (ChaseLB @ Aug. 20 2011,21:39) Not on the payroll and not even a free short time with Pepsi or Peak
    Oh I know how that feels...

Though I can't complain, I found the management to be very kind. And it didn't hurt that the girls thought I had bought the place...
    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• (ChaseLB @ Aug. 20 2011,21:39) Pepsi & Peak
      Damn!! There's a bit of potential here. Both girls have a certain je ne sais quoi.

One is sultry, the other has an innocent look...

Innocent... who am I kidding?

Comment

• OK, Chase and Paccers you've convinced me now

What is the best time to visit when most of the girls are there   ,

I'll pop in for bevvy or two  

One question please, Is Kwang still around?

If not Aun looks a good bet  
        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• 6pm is opening time but some of the girls are still putting on make-up. Being low season, I am sure they are all on deck nice & early, Riga had them well trained.

I suggest anytime between 7 & 8pm for the biggest selection. There's no telling who gets barfined early & who arrives late. Not that many come late, they are all keen to keep their job with the best LB employer in all Thailand.

I saw you asking about Kwang before. I assume you mean the Kwang we all remember from La Bamba & JSB. As far as I know she has never worked at Obsessions. I may be wrong & you may know something I don't but I wracked my mind trying to recall if she had ever been there. I say no.

And yes, that Aun is a cutie, real girlfriend material. A two week girlfriend maybe but it is better to have loved & lost then never to have loved at all....

Comment

•  Cheers for the info Paccers, much appreciated mate and now I "will" buy you a drink if your around  
            .................................................. ........................................

As for this comment

"And yes, that Aun is a cutie, real girlfriend material. A two week girlfriend maybe but it is better to have loved & lost then never to have loved at all....   "

Ive been there, done that and got the T-shirt several times  
            .................................................. ........................................

On to Kwang,
            Chase posted this pic so just wondered if she worked there, maybe I have my wires crossed and its not Kwang  
            Attached Files
            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Aug. 20 2011,23:59) What is the best time to visit when most of the girls are there   ,
              thats a good question as everytime i pop in it seems that half this crowd are not in. Its near my Hotel so i usually pop in at 9pm but it seems like Midnight may be a better option. One assumes that all the girls have to be in the bar by 10pm

How long has Pepsi been in there...Chas, Paccers ?..anyone

Comment

• ..I guess that leaves Da to yours truly..

.. can't pass up an invitation like this..
                Attached Files
                .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Aug. 21 2011,01:55) On to Kwang,
                  Chase posted this pic so just wondered if she worked there, maybe I have my wires crossed and its not Kwang  
                  I see Aun on the left & Tata on the right. But I can understand anyone confusing the two, both of them are rather loud & in-your-face type girls.

Anyone that is other than you Dave, how long have you been going to Pattaya & contributing to this forum? Any more mistakes like that & the Obsession girls will tie you naked to a dance pole & refuse to touch you...

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Aug. 21 2011,02:31)
                    (daveduke007 @ Aug. 20 2011,23:59) What is the best time to visit when most of the girls are there   ,
                    thats a good question as everytime i pop in it seems that half this crowd are not in. Its near my Hotel so i usually pop in at 9pm but it seems like Midnight may be a better option. One assumes that all the girls have to be in the bar by 10pm
                    The only time you will see all the girls is early. Most arrive around 5pm to get dressed, do their make-up & have dinner. The Penthouse feeds all of them every day & the girls don't like to miss it.

The club opens at 6pm & there are girls on stage from then on. And if they aren't away on a long time barfine, then they are expected in the bar at opening. There was only ever one exception & that was Nicky who would wander in around 9 & be barfined 5 minutes later.

It is purely the luck of the draw who you will see later in the night, sometimes the girls who were short-timed return to the bar, sometimes they don't.

How long has Pepsi been in there...Chas, Paccers ?..anyone
                    Best I let Chase answer that, she's new to me. She's certainly has something though, I don't think this is the last we will see of little Pepsi...      

Comment

• I agree... doubt she will lose her fizz for a while

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Aum
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Tata
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Opor