Attached Files

Comment

• Beem
      Attached Files

Comment

• Eye1
        Attached Files

Comment

• Did someone state that the Patt Obs girls read here. I dont want to take the Pepsi challenge and post some XX pics to then get an ear bashing from whomever

Comment

• I would be surprised if the girls don't read here, they are very aware of the forums. But this is the only section they can access.

If you post pics in a Trip Report, she isn't going to see them. Not unless another hero goes out of their way to show her.

Tell her that her picture on the net is good for business, I have seen a number of girls posing this year who refused to have their pic posted last year.

The girls all talk & none of them can be unaware of the power of advertising online. I think Pepsi will agree to photos being taken. She must have seen these ones that Chase posts.
            Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Tata
              Attached Files

Comment

• Pepsi & Peak
                Attached Files

Comment

• Pepsi Challenge

Don't worry about taking the Pepsi Challenge. As Pacman says any interesting pictures can be posted in the Trip Report section. Also as Pacman says it can't be that much of a surprise that the girls are reading the forums. Some forums even use the girls to work for them. Plus they need something to do when they finish work. Many are on line until early morning. If you're walking by an internet shop at eight in the morning take a look inside and see how many ladyboys are sitting at the terminals.

Back to Pepsi.
                  Even though todays pictures don€™t show it she has change her hair color back to the normal color. She looks great. I€™m not sure if she did this because she wanted to or if this is the power of this forum. I think not. If they are looking then it€™s probably only at the pictures.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• How long are u staying in Thailand Chase? seems u've got a great gig here

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• (ChaseLB @ Aug. 25 2011,16:30) she has change her hair color back to the normal color. She looks great. I€™m not sure if she did this because she wanted to or if this is the power of this forum.
                      Re The Pepsi Challenge

we just had a vote and changed our minds..can you tell her that after looking at many color swatches the Brunette 4456 by Coloranto is the prefered tone now.. she should be able to buy it at Carrefour

Comment

• (azza33 @ Aug. 25 2011,20:17) How long are u staying in Thailand Chase? seems u've got a great gig here  
                        Been in and out for the last 30 years.

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Aug. 26 2011,02:18)
                          (ChaseLB @ Aug. 25 2011,16:30) she has change her hair color back to the normal color. She looks great. I€™m not sure if she did this because she wanted to or if this is the power of this forum.
                          Re The Pepsi Challenge

we just had a vote and changed our minds..can you tell her that after looking at many color swatches the Brunette 4456 by Coloranto is the prefered tone now.. she should be able to buy it at Carrefour

Will do. That's the one I use as well.

Comment

• Lek
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Pepsi
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X