Attached Files

Comment

• Mint
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Mo
                    Attached Files

Comment

•       That Mo................       she's gorgeous!!

I must invite her upstairs for some more personal photography...        

I'll help her wriggle out of her knickers...               I'm good like that...    
                      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• I know off subject, Pacman you were a valuable source of information on my 3rd visit. You gave me great advice , except about the Penthouse, when do you plan to return to LOS?
                        TEXASMAC

Comment

• Now back to more important questions, tell me more about Mo. She is LOVELY.
                          TEXASMAC

Comment

• Tex, as I posted the last time you asked, a return visit is planned. No date yet, I am at the mercy of things beyond my control.

And you were a good pupil grasshopper even if you didn't take to the Penthouse. The Penthouse who own Obsessions, the sponsors of this forum & contributors to this thread....        

But we both agree on Mo, one of the cuter denizens of Pattaya. She looks very much like another favourite of mine, little Cream from Soi 6. They could be sisters they are so much alike.

Now there's a combination for a photo shoot. If I can invite those two upstairs in the Penthouse I might get so excited that I'll have to ask Chase to take the pictures...        

Comment

• (pacman @ Jun. 04 2012,13:34) Now there's a combination for a photo shoot. If I can invite those two upstairs in the Penthouse I might get so excited that I'll have to ask Chase to take the pictures...        

I'm sat here licking my lips at the thought of that paccers. Let's do it.
                              I'm sat here licking my lips at the thought of that paccers. Let's do it.

Comment

• Can but I shy...

Comment

Working...
                                X