First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tomorrow works for me
    No honey, no money!!

Comment

Im back in late December for 5 weeks..... but for some thing this good again could probably come in especially.....

Comment

Whoever takes this job on... good luck!

Even the date is gonna be a hassle!

Comment

Meeting up for a New Years bash sounds like a good idea.

The atmosphere in Pattaya would be incredible at that time of year.

I'm in.
          dreaming about LOS again

Comment

I vote Feb, a Valentines Day Party and celebrate the 50 year birthday od an OUTSTANDING individual.
            TEXASMAC

Comment

From a practical viewpoint, I'd think at just the end of low season would make sense. Don't most consider October to be the beginning of high season? Perhaps some time in September would be best overall.

However, if I attend this one, I'd want to see Big Tel there, November would be a good choice of time too.
              “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
              ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

November is right after the rainy season and just prior to the crowded high season, sounds to me like the perfect timing. Lets see who can make it during 2nd week in November.
                BETO

Comment

This is an interesting topic &, if this is serious, or even if these are serial, it may get more notice & input in another place I think, or rename this section to something like "LBF Big Bashes".

I just happened in here to check out what transpired last month, & I can see now that you're all really a bunch of drunken perverts.
                  So I definitely want to try to be at the next one for sure! It looked fun...

No real strong feeling for when other than somewhat later than sooner, say Oct-Nov-early Dec.

Comment

Finding the date will be the chore
                    You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Mid December works for me - The Bash / Christmas / NewYear would make it a great time to be in town - also maybe a LB V BM volley ball game would add a little spice or even better a LB v BM touch football game

Comment

Too late, it might be too cool to get the LB's into the pool.
                        BETO

Comment

ive already booked flights !
                          cant you make it over new years eve please

steviep

Comment

November/December sounds good and finally I will Visit Pattaya.

Comment

unfortunately I missed the first event , but this will definitely not happen with Big Bash 2. Would love to see it happen beginning of August but Oct , Nov would be fine too. Just for planning purposes decide quickly.

Comment

Selfish bastard that I am, I suggest sometime during 6-11 Nov or 3-9 Dec.

Comment

Working...
                                X