Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets fix it for Saturday and Sunday November 7 and 8, that should accomodate our working LOS expats as well.
    BETO

Comment

Early Nov makes a lot more sense than December IMO. There will already be plenty of things going on in December I'd guess, and the city will be more busy than any other time.
      Why not have it before the highest point of high season kicks in? Early Nov fits that.
      “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
      ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Which guys are going to organise this? The same guys as last time? Someone else?

I think we need to get a poll going to decide which month. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a specific date so we need to decide democratically. If it's going to be a "Big" bash, then we want as many people there as possible.
        dreaming about LOS again

Comment

This is  THPON, albeit in another name.

Hey guys it is not gonna happen, at least with me...anyone else "Good Luck" for a shit load of reasons  but i am outta here.

Sorry Rossco, i thought about it and realised i dont wanna get used and abused.

Comment

Sorry to hear that THPON  

But just would like to say a "Mega" thanx to you for the Big Bash in May, it was "AWESOME" and its a real Shame you couldn't make it  
            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Dave,
              It is people like you that made it worthwhile but then you get some who don't...slowly i have found that out....but hey thats life...anyway maybe we will have a beer one day and a good laugh...takc care and vaya con dios

Comment

Too bad we were both out of country and missed the Party of the Century!

Comment

Hope to catch you sometime later in the year for a quiet beer and a chat Thpon. Well quiet one to start. Cheers mate.

Comment

I got the impression for the last one that there was a political undercurrent

I couldn't attend as I was leaving that morning......however....the spirit of the event was superb......an event that made a big impact on both Forums.........and was warmly welcomed by all BM's..............this should be continued as it means a lot to BM's and is an official recognition for the good job the girls do...............

It is also an oportunity for Forum members to meet with a like minded creed.

Thpons position has been made clear and it is one I respect him for..........but lets not lose sight of the notion for the gathering............this is a splendid idea and a lot of work went into make it happen.......

I hope it happens again.........and I would like to be there.......................
                    My idea of foreplay is getting my wallet out......

Comment

Like PD and BB I also unfortunately missed the party...

I'll see ya when I see ya Thpon...We'll have some impromptu bashes all over Pattaya...

Cheers Mate...
                      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

If Thpon isn't going to be a part of it I can't see the point of doing another one this year.

However if someone decides to organize it he'll have the support of this forum for sure.

Comment

Shame to let politics interfere but I also respect anyone's position.

So far the situation is this:

Competition date 3rd October 2009 at Dongtan Beach

There are 6 teams lined up. That is 36 LBs participating
                          To raise the funds to reward the competitors will depend on
                          - Bar sponsorship - entry fee
                          - BM sponsoring a team (2 teams have already been sponsored)

The objective will be to hold the event to raise money for a charity, here in Pattaya, called Jesters. This group does a great deal to help orphans in the Chonburi province.

To ensure a successful event, and a positive contribution to the charity, the format will need to be slightly different.

Attendees will need to 'contribute' but in return there will be a buffet/food and a 'pay as you go' bar (hopefully at reduced prices).

I need to see how much interest there is before proceeding so will watch this thread for activity.

The main objective is to raise money for charity. The only 'up front' expenditure will be to provide prize money for participants - without them there is no event.

A lot of work has gone into lining up the participating bars and they are keen to attend - will you?

Comment

Sorry, can not, one month too early. But good luck.
                            Beto
                            BETO

Comment

I'll support the event all I can but alas will be in Singapore at that time...

I never really understood the 'politics' thing. Why has Thpon pulled out? Did I miss something?

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Jul. 10 2009,13:27)  

Sorry to hear that THPON  

But just would like to say a "Mega" thanx to you for the Big Bash in May, it was "AWESOME" and its a real Shame you couldn't make it  

Thank's Thpon for a great party and good fund raising event, I am glad that I did get to meet you one evening in La Bamba and am sorry you couldn't make it to the main event.
                                               I look forward to catching up with you again some time in the future,

all the very best

Terry        
                                If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

Working...
                                X