Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to all involved for a memorable two nights, and how good was it to be amongst a muster of funloving l/bs outside a beer-bar environment. I for one would hope it becomes an annual event.

Oh and by the way andre459, always remember, when in Thailand, 'theres always someone looking at ya' !!!

Comment

• (swaraj @ May 28 2009,12:56) Oh and by the way andre459,  always remember, when in Thailand, 'theres always someone looking at ya'     !!!
      ...with a camera!

Plenty of pics to come...

I just got back into Bangkok. The two days went perfectly.

30 BMs attended the dinner in Shenanigans...

There were 40 BMs at the party and 25 well dressed sexy ladyboys!

I'm gonna get some rest and start the report later tonight!

May even post a pic of Olay in her dress...

Comment

• Attached Files
        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

• Anyone see my bathing suit ?
          Attached Files

Comment

• (ciobha @ May 27 2009,21:58) Has Dave Duke thrown himself off the roof yet.

No mate , I will have to throw myself onto Cartun instead , talking of which shes been out like a light for the last 9 hours sleeping
            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• Stogie singing " You got me under my skin"    , you certainly got under mine mate  

Joking apart, at least you had the "bottle" to get up and do a few numbers

It was a "fantastic" bash and great to meet old and new aquaintances  

P.S. Did anyone get a pic of Cartun wearing my Man United top, fuck me she looked hot  
              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ May 28 2009,13:51) ....shes been out like a light for the last 9 hours sleeping  
                I heard her record is 21 hours of sleep

Comment

• Alis, friends
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Som
                    Attached Files

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ May 28 2009,14:00) P.S. Did anyone get a pic of Cartun wearing my Man United top, fuck me she looked hot  
                      No, but I got her kicking some guy in the head
                      Attached Files

Comment

• (swaraj @ May 28 2009,13:56) Oh and by the way andre459,  always remember, when in Thailand, 'theres always someone looking at ya'     !!!
                        I thought I was very discreet.

I had a good time last night and it was good to finally meet some members. Just wish I could stay longer.

Thanks to Stogie, Thpon and everyone involved in the organising.
                        I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

• By the way Dave, tell Cartoon I've got her watch to give back.   She must have left it on my bedside cabinet ...       Or perhaps she gave it to me (the watch) when she went swimming.  All a bit hazy  
                          Attached Files
                          TT

Comment

• And I've got her knickers... I think Olay has hers!  

Here's Olay dressed for the Big Bash...
                            Attached Files

Comment

• I'm going to fire away with some more pics from last night .... hope I have 'blobbed' out all the BMs. But if you are happy to be revealed, or are just a show off in the water (Foggy ) .... let me know!! I would love to show a few of Rossco Sinatra MC
                              Attached Files
                              TT

Comment

• (TTChang @ May 28 2009,16:00) ...., tell Cartoon I've got her watch to give back.   She must have left it on my bedside cabinet ...      Or perhaps she gave it to me (the watch) when she went swimming.  
                                Bugger, the pictures never lie    Perhaps a different watch? ....
                                Attached Files
                                TT

Comment

Working...
                                X