First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attached Files
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

• What a brilliant couple of days - major respect to Stogie and Rossco for what was an excellent and well organised bash. Big, in fact.

I've just checked out of the PBR after taking an extra day to enjoy the company of the lithe-limbed volleyball lovely I hooked up with at the bash.  

On leaving, the hotel presented me with an event mug with my room number written on the box. Aparently it was left behind and someone thought it was mine... (I don't know who kindly marked it for my attention as the one I bought at the auction was already tucked safely in my bag).

I know tawaraj and myself bought one but I am not sure who else did - however, I have the second mug with me and while I'll happily drop it off to you if you are still in Pattaya, equally I can take it with me next time I go to BKK and leave it with Stogie or TT Chang.

So if you are missing your mug (one of only four in the entire history of the universe I believe), it's with me so let me know what you want done with it...

Cheers - and once again thanks for the Bash and the opportunity to meet some top chaps, especially Big Tel (legend), TT Chang (gentleman), Stogie (Elvis), Rossco (Frank), Tawaraj (chuffing great), TexasMac (fine fella), RoadRunner (tall), DaveDuke (gutted) and a catalogue of others whose names have been diluted in a combinaton of Singha, Heineken, Vodka and BeerLao (thanks Alis...)

Comment

• excellent party in every way. thanks to the organizers, et al
        good food, fun atmosphere, lots to drink, fine company and a bevy of beauties for the eye and...well, up to you.

Comment

• Seems like it was a good night wish i could have been there with you

Comment

• (TTChang @ May 28 2009,10:00) By the way Dave, tell Cartoon I've got her watch to give back.   She must have left it on my bedside cabinet ...       Or perhaps she gave it to me (the watch) when she went swimming.  All a bit hazy  
            She thought Stogie had it
            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• (TTChang @ May 28 2009,16:57) This one always takes my fancy (and Rossco's too   )
              And mine too TT. Looks like a really great night. Why Why Why am I in Sydney....Cheers DK
              happy when in thailand

Comment

• (Tims Boy @ May 29 2009,18:08) Seems like it was a good night wish i could have been there with you  
                There's always next month
                "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

• I have posted my holiday snaps for the volley ball and Big Bash on the 2 individual Bar threads:
                  Pattaya
                  - La Bamba
                  - Sally's Bar Moving

Comment

• Grinder, ay up lad, just to let you know i've got my mug, chuffin great, Hope the 24 hour wait was worth it.!!

Great night, hello again to all I remember meeting.

Comment

• Thanks for posting the pics - for those of us that couldn't make it - some consolation to live it through you lucky bastards

Comment

• Thanks for the pictures, it's all starting to come back now.

One of the best parties I've been to for a long while, just wish it wasn't all such a blur.

Comment

• Sounds like everyone had fun - when I saw RR the next day - he did not even need to say anything - his face spoke a million words (unlike his mouth) and next I heard he had retired early no doubt to catch up on some much needed shut eye

Cheers
                          Mardhi

Comment

• He donated the cash up front to keep the band going another two hours, by the way!

Comment

• ..didn't anyone invite General Kikky, there are others missing that i thought would have shown up or was it invite only for the girls?  
                              .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

• (mardhi @ May 30 2009,22:08) Sounds like everyone had fun - when I saw RR the next day - he did not even need to say anything - his face spoke a million words (unlike his mouth) and next I heard he had retired early no doubt to catch up on some much needed shut eye      

Cheers
                                Mardhi
                                RoadRunner retire early? He walked up the road to the PBR with me after the Man United match finished in La Bamba so we're looking at circa 4am....

Comment

Working...
                                X