Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(reflections @ Mar. 12 2010,07:21) I tried taking home a bartender their once and she almost came with me
    In Pattaya ? You must be kidding
    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Shame their timing was just off

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Damn, wish I'd known on my last visit... there was a cutie sitting alone at an oceanside booth, if I'd known of this policy I'd have found the courage to wander over and introduce myself. Not knowing about the policy, I wasn't sure if she was a full civilian or a part timer or freelancer, so I just stole a few furtive glances and then focused on my dinner.

Someone should inquire of management why no ladyboys though.... although judging by the perceived character of some of the freelance LB's I met, perhaps the answer is already obvious.
        Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

(jimslim @ Mar. 13 2010,03:17)
          (reflections @ Mar. 12 2010,07:21) I tried taking home a bartender their once and she almost came with me
          Are you sure you have the right definitions for the two verbs "tried" & "came"?

Reflections may have used the word "tried" as in the sense of trying her out. Likewise, I don't need to explain the colloquial meaning of the verb "came".

Then his statement reads completely different. He tried her out but didn't get the timing right on their sexual climax...    

A good lawyer would never let either version pass as the definitive translation of what was written.

OK Reflections, that's another $200 you owe me...    
          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Now i know why you had that appointment Pac

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(pacman @ Mar. 13 2010,09:40)
              (jimslim @ Mar. 13 2010,03:17)
              Are you sure you have the right definitions for the two verbs "tried" & "came"?

Reflections may have used the word "tried" as in the sense of trying her out. Likewise, I don't need to explain the colloquial meaning of the verb "came".

Then his statement reads completely different. He tried her out but didn't get the timing right on their sexual climax...       :c
              I'll stick with my original quote , you forget the important factor that all women pretend to come esp Thai ones
              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Working...
              X