Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(zodiac @ Mar. 20 2010,12:32) String Fellows or whatever they call that place,

though I still go in!!!! whats up with that?
    Means you're a slime ball .... just like the rest of us   Or do you consider yourself too good for that sort of dive?

I do agree not the ideal spot for Cindy, so there was some merit in your post  
    TT

Comment

So far, I've not warmed to the "charms" of Stringfellows either.

Sindy/Cindy looks beautiful Fleeing, thanks for the updates. As you said in Pattaya, "she's sure grown up" and when I ran into her a couple days later I saw what you meant. She is extremely attractive and engaging.

When I spoke to her in February there was some confusion as to whether she was sponsored or not, is that still the case? I'm assuming not from your post and the fact that she's openly working again.

Thanks for the update mate, good to see your surviving and thriving. How much longer will you be there you dog?
      Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

Nok back in march 2010 fuck still same month

great person and body and appetite
        considered a friend and camera gal, if not for her in phuket id have no vids to put on you tube.

Great girl all round

SW
        Attached Files
        http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

Stopped by Family Dance in Soi 8 last night for a quick drink with Cindy & Nok.

Apparently May & Marsha are working there too, but were away last night.

Cheers
          Koykaeng
          Attached Files
          Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Working...
          X