X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Chinaman,

so you helped me with my question about Ann (Ex-La Bamba now Pooks,very nice and special Girl she really is by the way) i will share my experience with Bo last trip in May. First time i was in Stringfellow with a BoardMember i met (cool Guy who knows all the Girls in Pattaya). I does not like the gogo Bars so much but it was a relaxed athmosphere. Bo was the cutest Girl in there with a Smile to Die for. i only spent a short time with her in the Rooms above and i remember it as well spent. She was caring an a bit shy like me so it matched. Her English is not so good so i not see her again what i regret the more Pictures i see of her here in the forum.

Hope You have a nice Time with her.

Andy

Comment

Hi Andy,

Glad to hear that u had a good time with Ann. She is an lb who is aging extremely well. I guess I'll try seeing her during my stay.

Thanks for sharing yr experience with Bo with me and the others here, of course. I guess I'll go for her then ;-)

Cheers
      CM

Comment

.... just more about BO.....about a half year ago she stars in stringfellows with not one word english...., before move around sunee, but not for work...she have a bf who is a sunee-boy......that's why she dont go LT..... .....

slim body with a little toy...............only bottom !!!
        xxx

Comment

(Juri @ Jul. 18 2010,14:30) slim body with a little toy...............only bottom !!!
          perfect 4 me ;-)

Comment

(Chinaman @ Jul. 14 2010,09:05) 2. Has anyone been with Bo and could give me a few details (no, I am not asking for her cell number!)
            I had a st with Bo back in February (see my TR "Pattaya Second Look"). From memory she was fairly new at that time. She was a sweetie - keen to please and we had a good time. Of course, she may be wiser and more cynical by now... Anyway, as I said some months ago, recommended.

Comment

As you probably know I will be in Pattaya from 22 to 26 July. Happy to help, and I am sure that Om would be happy to tag along. PM me before Wednesday (21st) if you are interested.

Comment

(titian @ Jul. 18 2010,20:47) I had a st with Bo back in February (see my TR "Pattaya Second Look").  From memory she was fairly new at that time.  She was a sweetie - keen to please and we had a good time.  Of course, she may be wiser and more cynical by now...  Anyway, as I said some months ago, recommended.
                You do get around, Tiziano ;-)

Thanks 4 yr recommendation.

BTW, a few BMs will meet at SF on Tuesday night and I will join them. But we can go another time or go somewhere else ...

I'll send u a PM with my cell number.
                Cheers
                CM

Comment

Chinaman, had Bo in May. Hot time! She is great and any and all positions are open! She has little hormonal breasts but can get hard and cum! A very good kisser and is very open to pictures. Hope that helps!
                  Seize the day because tomorrow is never promised!

Comment

Very helpful thanks Johnny...          

And you could have helped CM a lot more had you posted over a week ago, before he left on the 1st for China...        
                    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(johnnydiver @ Aug. 07 2010,07:18) Chinaman, had Bo in May.  Hot time!  She is great and any and all positions are open! She has little hormonal breasts but can get hard and cum!  A very good kisser and is very open to pictures.  Hope that helps!
                      Damn! If I only had known a few days earlier

But I will keep Bo in mind for my planned visit in Feb. 2011 should she still be around and your description hopefully still apply. She is ticking a lot of my boxes under these circumstances ;-)

And I actually left on the 4th and met with Pacman and Azza on the 3rd still but no wonder Paccie got the date wrong as when in Pattaya, time basically stands still or it really doesn't matter what day it is ... ;-)

Thanks nevertheless for this enticing report JD!

BTW, where are those pics u took - care 2 share

Comment

(Chinaman @ Aug. 10 2010,23:20)
                        (johnnydiver @ Aug. 07 2010,07:18) Chinaman, had Bo in May.  Hot time!  She is great and any and all positions are open! She has little hormonal breasts but can get hard and cum!  A very good kisser and is very open to pictures.  Hope that helps!
                        Damn! If I only had known a few days earlier  

But I will keep Bo in mind for my planned visit in Feb. 2011 should she still be around and your description hopefully still apply. She is ticking a lot of my boxes under these circumstances ;-)

And I actually left on the 4th and met with Pacman and Azza on the 3rd still but no wonder Paccie got the date wrong as when in Pattaya, time basically stands still or it really doesn't matter what day it is ... ;-)

Thanks nevertheless for this enticing report JD!  

BTW, where are those pics u took   - care 2 share  
                        CM, I will get a few pics of Bo up for you later today. Sorry for the delay in advising you. Pac is right I could have posted a week earlier. Sorry.

Comment

Johnny it is very dangerous to ever say: "Pacman is right."

Comment

A few pics of Bo!

42515.jpg

post-21-2-42515-Cocktails_and_Dreams_105__Small_.jpgpost-21-2-42515-Cocktails_and_Dreams_107__Small_.jpgpost-21-2-42680-Cocktails_and_Dreams_121__Small_.jpg

Comment

And a few more!

42680.jpg

post-21-2-42680-Cocktails_and_Dreams_122__Small_.jpg
                              post-21-2-42801-Cocktails_and_Dreams_125__Small_.jpg
                              post-21-2-42801-Cocktails_and_Dreams_127__Small_.jpg
                              42801.jpg

Comment

Where is Bo now? Is she still at Stringfellows?

Comment

Working...
                                X