Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(farangbah @ Jan. 07 2011,15:46) Not trusting that "azza" character as far as I can throw him, which, well... ohneveryoumind... I decided to investigate this matter personally.  
    You bitch!!!

Me no lie, me luvleee maaan...

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Good to see that Ice is getting some good reviews.

Comment

I too took the advise given here and had Ice over for a mid-day massage last week. She was a great lady and started a pretty good massage but she got me worked up I just told it like it is and exactly what I wanted. She was more than willing to accomodate.....I'll call again.....Hawk
        Attached Files

Comment

BTW, did I mention she has a great ass.......she does!...Hawk

Comment

Glad you had a good time bro!

Nice ass!

U still in town Hawk?

Comment

Definitely will call on Ice for a massage right after I arrive in Patts on 27 Jan.

We want  this and that, we demand a share in that and most of that, some of this and phuckin' all of that...less of that and more of this and phuckin' plenty of this and we want it now....and the demands will all be changed so phuking stay awake!

Eats Roots and Leaves[I]

Comment

(Hawkeye @ Jan. 10 2011,18:37) BTW, did I mention she has a great ass.......she does!...

Comment

Thought you only went for a massage fb

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(azza33 @ Jan. 11 2011,08:32)

Thought you only went for a massage fb  
                    azza has got a point there FB.

Now tell me the truth.

Cheers DK
                    happy when in thailand

Comment

For some strange reason (but I've seen it before...), she felt the need to take her pants off and wrap a towel around her waist when she arrived.  Some Thai custom, I presume...

As she was working on my personalized "Muay Thai Massage" the towel eventually came undone (    ) and I was privy to her derriere...  

The upshot of it was that she was sweating so hard from plying her craft that it was a good thing the towel was in reach...  It was win-win.

That good enough for ya, assholes?  

Comment

I think I had a brief chat with you on the street just before you went for that massage. Given your overall cheer and demeanor that day, I buy your story entirely

Comment

(farangbah @ Jan. 11 2011,14:49) For some strange reason (but I've seen it before...), she felt the need to take her pants off and wrap a towel around her waist when she arrived.  Some Thai custom, I presume...
                          Yeah really

Makes me wonder just what type of 'massage' establishments you've been frequenting FB

Your secret's safe with us

She does have a nice everything, even the strongest among us would falter...
                          Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

(Steff @ Jan. 11 2011,16:11)

I think I had a brief chat with you on the street just before you went for that massage. Given your overall cheer and demeanor that day, I buy your story entirely  
                            Ah, yes. I was indeed on my way, but to an altogether different "massage". Ice, as you know from this thread, is an in-room call.

As Lance, the drug dealer in Pulp Fiction, when describing the differences between Panda and Bava said, "Different, but equally good." They were both "real, real, real good shit." But neither of them was Choco, the fucking "madman."

But good to see you eventually got unchained from that porch and nursing your patient that day and got back in the game, dude!

Comment

Working...
                            X