Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

last time i was in hi-boss (end of april) the bartender (ses?) was well off her head! kept saying to me ,why go with them, why go with them? i have guarantee , guarantee! luckily i didnt take her advice! and went upstairs with someone who said they were ge-ges sister? agree about the safes though! i always take my shorts (with money of course!) into the shower with me!

Comment

Jackg that sounds like the same nut case who attacked soi8 shortish hair dark skin and total fucking mental case startted spitting at him and carrying on like a fucking screaming banchie. lmao had to pull old dave out of the bar and tdo a runner with this bitch slinging insults and ashtrays
      Ya= medecin baa =crazy. gin ya= eat medecin ya fucking baaa you have to be baaa to take the shit
      just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

If you don't want the stress of Hi Boss get the numbers off the LB's you like in there & call them in, don't let one lunatic spoil your fun.
        Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Working...
        X