X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stringfellows

Recently I spent a few very enjoyable evenings in Stringfellows A-Go-Go, Soi 13/1 also known as Soi Yamoto.
    It is a great place to send a few hours when you are in Pattaya.

I Really enjoyed the shows! Loved watching Suzie in action! It could only get better if they actually fucked each other or sucked to orgasm. As it is, it is ladyboy "lesbian" show where they touch and feel and do a little cock sucking, but not enough to get hard and cum.

Bob is the consummate host! The poor guy sat there with his eyes glazing over with boredom as I droned on and on, but his smile never faltered.

You can't go wrong spending some time in Stringfellows.
    Enjoy.
    Cheers,

I agree Jack it can be a pretty exciting place. I forget which ladyboy followed me into the mens room, but I do remember the fabulous blow job I received while trying to take a leak.

Comment

Its an interesting place for sure. Overall, I quite like it - probably because it offers the only gogo LB expereince in Pattaya. having said that something never seems quite right with the place. Staff turnover is high and the manager is a women which I think either helps or hinders it - thats the part I can't fathom out. I do wonder though how well it does and what plans they have for opening earlier - Is it still 6pm opening?

Cheers
      Mardhi

Comment

The manager (and owner?) is a gentleman by the name of, Bob. British I believe. The mama-san is a Thai woman.  

The turnover does seem high. Rose and Patty and come and gone a couple of times. If you talk to the girls who are still there they say the ones who left don't have the self discipline to keep regular hours. If you talk to ones who have left they say there isn't enough business, that is, customers, but that can't be true as the owner is planning a second location.

Yes, they still open at 6pm.

Comment

How's the prices for the girls? Does it opperate like a regular go-go bar?

Comment

The Bishops out totally nude show takes some beating, but the ST room could do with hot or at least warm water to shower & wash you parts in.
            Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

(rob69in @ Jan. 24 2007,19:45) The Bishops out totally nude show takes some beating, but the ST room could do with hot or at least warm water to shower & wash you parts in.
              The short time rooms at Stringfellows are better than most I've seen and I hate short time rooms, but one time I used the shower, almost a year ago, the water was fine.  Things apparently have changed.

I'm not sure what the going rate is for a short time. The one time I used the on site short time room it was with a girl I've know for a while so I gave her "our regular rate."
              We never discussed the price.

Comment

i like the place because its not as pushy as jsb etc , was there 3 or 4 nights last trip , and it was pretty quiet each time , bar fine is 500 bt , had 3 short times with 3 diff girls 500 bt each , but maybe more i imagine if it was busier , well worth a visit ill be there again end of next month
                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

I visited Stringfellows a few times during my November trip and I rate it highly. Its non-threatening and the girls actually dance and not shuffle about. The short time rooms are clean, but watch out when taking a shower - the floor is very slippery.
                  They have a website with quite a few pics and a forum.
                  (I thinks its Stringfellows-ladyboys.com)

Comment

Very good place, I agree.
                    The only thing I would like to complain about, is that Thai woman mamasan: she can be very rude at times, not very welcoming at all.
                    I think this place would do better with a good ladyboy mamsan.
                    I said, a good one! Not Obsession bar or Cascade bar style, these days.

Comment

The Horny Suzie from Stringfellows.
                      Attached Files

Comment

(JackG @ Jan. 25 2007,14:49) The Horny Suzie from Stringfellows.
                        She's got a nice big cock too
                        Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

I visited Stringfellows last weekend and I haven't been there for a long time.

I had no idea about the floor show so when 8.30 comes around and the girls on the floor just drop their tiny outfits and start dancing and prancing around totally starkers, I almost chocked on my drink.

Here is these 4 or 5 girls going at it with each other with gusto, totally naked mind you. I was expecting the boys in brown, in full riot gear, come crashing through the curtain any minute, spraying tear gas and wielding night stick to haul us all of to the slammer. No, nothing like that happened. The girls were doing their lesbian thing, and there was one in particular that seemed to enjoy it. She was sporting a full hard-on after being sucked off by her friend. The rest were in a more semi-erect stage, but all aroused to some level. It was clear (to my eyes) that they were having fun. Suzy (I didn't know her name at the time, thanks guys) doesm't have a modest bone in her body. She left the floor and went over to one of the customer, got on the sofa and stood over him, showing her dick in his face. He didn't seem to mind though. After the show was over the other quickly put on their bikinis again, but not Suzy. No rush there, she sat with this customer and kept wanking her self and touching him. I got the impression that she would have stayed naked in the bar the rest of the night if it was up to her.  

Wow, I have to say I enjoyed that show. Why can't we se this in Cascade or in Obsession. Imagine if a whole set of girls (4 songs) would just drop their kit and go at each other? I wouldn't have spent one night at home.  

I ended up taking Kang (Gang) and another girl, Helen(a?) back to the hotel and have them put on a full on lesbian show for me, but that is another story.    
                          Per Vers
                          Official Spokesperson of Gillette

Comment

I always enjoy Stringfellows when I am in town. Great place, too many ladyboys so you don't feel bombarded like you do in Obsessions.

Comment

Per Vers, you should write ads for Stringfellows. Bob couldn't have asked for a better review of his place. I will be there April 20th.

Comment

Working...
                              X