Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(JackG @ Jan. 24 2007,03:10) Recently I spent a few very enjoyable evenings in Stringfellows A-Go-Go, Soi 13/1 also known as Soi Yamoto.
    It is a great place to send a few hours when you are in Pattaya.

I Really enjoyed the shows!  Loved watching Suzie in action!  It could only get better if they actually fucked each other or sucked to orgasm.  As it is, it is ladyboy "lesbian" show where they touch and feel and do a little cock sucking, but not enough to get hard and cum.

Bob is the consummate host!    The poor guy sat there with his eyes glazing over with boredom as I droned on and on, but his smile never faltered.

You can't go wrong spending some time in Stringfellows.
    Enjoy.
    Cheers,
    soi yamato

Comment

(Per Vers @ Feb. 04 2007,09:05) I ended up taking Kang (Gang) and another girl, Helen(a?) back to the hotel and have them put on a full on lesbian show for me, but that is another story.    
      Nice report but ... we WANT that "another story"

Comment

(costassg @ Feb. 04 2007,15:03) soi yamato
        I've have to take a look at the street sign.
        Of the 4 maps I've just looked at 2 said, Yamoto, and 2 said, Yamato.

Comment

Wandered in for a 3 girl 8:30 show last evening...some very hot girls...

Beat the shit out of two boys fucking...
          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(kahuna @ Feb. 05 2007,09:52) Wandered in for a 3 girl  8:30 show last evening...some very hot girls...

Beat the shit out of two boys fucking...
            If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

(kahuna @ Feb. 05 2007,03:52) Beat the shit out of two boys fucking...
              just because they failed to give you a boner is no reason to resort to violence!
              i'm sure they did the best they could.
              just no match for the hotties at stringfellows

Comment

I went back this weekend for the first time in a long while.
                Lots of cute girls and Kahuna....I looked at the girls.

Never checked out the ST rooms, I was staying around the corner on Soi 13
                "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

JackG..... you have stocks in Stringfellows?  
                  I read it here, and checked there site, sounds promizing... HI-Boss is on my not to do list from what I read here... Now I just needs a nice hotel close to Strings, so I can go see that show..8.30....? I knows there is an acommendation  room, but from the horse mouth, what is good now? Sunshine Hotel...? Just 10 dayss, then Im gonna land on that bumby new airport Cheers!

Comment

(ReturnToAsia @ Feb. 06 2007,04:56) JackG..... you have stocks in Stringfellows?  
                    I read it here, and checked there site, sounds promizing... HI-Boss is on my not to do list from what I read here... Now I just needs a nice hotel close to Strings, so I can go see that show..8.30....? I knows there is an acommendation  room, but from the horse mouth, what is good now? Sunshine Hotel...? Just 10 dayss, then Im gonna land on that bumby new airport Cheers!
                    Try the Dynasty Inn situated in Soi 13.

Stringfellows is just around the corner in Soi 13/1

Should set you back 1280 Baht/night

Only a few years old and very ladyboy friendly.

You can book online via their website

http://www.dynastyinn.com/index.htm

Cheers
                    Koykaeng
                    Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

stringfellows is just around the corner from the dynasty inn.

and it's an easy walk (5-7 minutes up 2nd road) from soi diana where you'll find the keerati long stay and the areca lodge.

i've employed and enjoyed all three, and with prices from 1000-2000 baht, you can find something you like. and they are all very ladyboy friendly.

enjoy. i love stringfellows myself (annie, lek, benz, kang...et al) - and i am *not* a stockholder.

Comment

Thanks Guys, you are the greatest... beers on me!

Comment

...but as with all the hotels, there are beeter room, what do you say...floor, building.... Shame of walk?

Comment

..and I saw alot of photos from Stringfellows short room on there site... recognize the sheets from many photo session here...that must mean its good short rooms..

Comment

me, i hate short time rooms. why do a shitty ST room when you have a nice hotel room around the corner you already paid for!
                              but not everyone agrees. my theological guide sir rob69, for one example, has sufficient spirituality to overlook the stained and blotted linens beneath the sought-after ass. whereas i am too susceptible to sensory disturbance; to wit - i love my creature comforts. even in the midst of nailing some of the finest ass on the planet. but that's just imho. ymmv. just tcb and you'be be a-ok.

Comment

(ReturnToAsia @ Feb. 06 2007,03:56) JackG..... you have stocks in Stringfellows?  
                                If the owner is smart, he will not offer shares and keep it all to himself.  
                                Not wasting your time at Hi Boss is sound planning, but there are some who like it. Go figure?  
                                There are several hotels on Soi 13, Dynasty, Inn House, AA Hotel, AA Residence, White House Condotel, The Haven, The Sandy Spring, La Masion and The Golden Crab. The Lek Hotel is just around the corner on Second Road.
                                If you are not too choosey about the quality of your hotel there are a few places near Stringfellows on Soi 13/1. The Ritz is one and is directly across the street.
                                Showtimes at Stringfellows are 8:30pm, 10:30pm, and 12:30am.

Comment

Working...
                                X