Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(daveduke007 @ Jun. 05 2007,21:59) As you know already the Areca doesn't normally do that and I could understand you if you had a change of plans
    They did take a 3000baht deposit from me over the phone last November however when I had pre-booked a Executive room (2080baht per night) for 8 nights

I had to pay a couple of days in advance when I was "flitting" to and from from the Dynasty Hotel's in BKK and Pattaya this trip even though they dont ask for a deposit when you send them an e-mail making a booking

So where did you end up staying out of curiousity Stewart?
    I have stayed there before and it did not happen, but can't remember if I faxed my card details. But I do that at every hotel I stay at because I normally arrive late and want the room kept for me.

If I don't show, fair enough....charge me. But 3 weeks in advance? Fuck that.

I use different hotels in Pattaya....favorites are Whitehouse Condotel on Soi 13 and Residence Gardens
    Mister Arse

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Jun. 01 2007,04:36) so I went there with my "teerak" on my bike and
      DD....did you rent a bike the entire time when you are in Thailand or just in each city you visit? I'm assuming it's a bigger bike than the 125cc motos that are typically on the streets...
      ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

No divertwo I rented a new 125cc Honda Auto on Beach Road at the bottom of soi 13  for 2 weeks.

The guy tried to charge me 2400baht for the 2 weeks but after telling him (pardon the pun) to get "on his bike" we settled on 2000baht

As we were "flitting" to and from Pattaya to BKK quite a bit staying in both the Dynasty Hotel's I just left the bike in their parking spaces round the the back of the hotel

I would not hire the bigger bikes as I have "no need" for them and more importantly my "teerak" can use it too which comes in useful

Dave007...
        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Jun. 05 2007,15:10) and more importantly my "teerak" can use it too which comes in useful

Dave007...
          VERY good point, nothing sexier than a cute LB zipping around on a motorbike....short skirt, nice legs......
          ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

(divertwo @ Jun. 06 2007,20:01)
            (daveduke007 @ Jun. 05 2007,15:10) and more importantly my "teerak" can use it too which comes in useful

Dave007...
            VERY good point, nothing sexier than a cute LB zipping around on a motorbike....short skirt, nice legs......
            I think there might be an alternative motive

I bet he encourages his 'teerak' to use the bike...."go on, go shopping, go visit your friends...", then calls a takeaway for a ST

Am I right Dave?
            Mister Arse

Comment

Working...
            X