X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP Ladyboy Bar planned for Pattaya

VIP Ladyboy Bar planned for Pattaya, Lounge Bar with ST rooms upstairs..

I have just been notified about an exciting new venture being planned for Pattaya.

The concept is basically for a lounge style Ladyboy Bar incorporating some Short Time rooms on the premises.

The building selected consists of three levels;

Ground Floor: Restaurant layout (currently)

First Floor: Sofas / Lounge Bar, computer with internet

Second Floor: 6 clean & large rooms, 3 of which will be for ST.

Didi's Bar's is set for closure to make way for a building development, so this could well assist staffing this new venture.

A number of other "popular" freelancers from Pattaya and Bangkok have also expressed interest in using the location as a base.

The bar will be centrally located in Pattaya, not far from The Dynasty Inn -  Soi 13.

More information to come over the next few days, although it could be up and running as early as next month (March 2007).

P.S. I hope the "VIP" in the title refers to "Very Immense Penises".  

Cheers
    Koykaeng
    Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Sounds interesting. Shame about the location, though. Pattaya....
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Hope it's open in April!!
      If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

(katoeylover @ Feb. 11 2007,05:17) Sounds interesting. Shame about the location, though. Pattaya....
        Certainly appreciate that not everyone is a fan of Pattaya.  
        It does seem to be the kind of place that you either love or hate.

Still think that with a lounge bar format, Pattaya would be the best option, as I don't believe anyone would want to be competing directly with Bangkok's Guess Bar.

Currently in Pattaya you have;

1.  Jenny Star Bar - which isn't for everyone given the loud music, the location on Walking St and the wham bam thankyou mam attitude of many of the favourites.

2. Linda Bar - ladyboys with walking sticks

3. Blue Ice Bar - seems to be improving dramatically lately

4. Hi Boss -  which seems to be a relic of the past.

5. Cafe Ole - A pleasant addition to Soi 6 !

5.  Stringfellows -  compact bar with A go go format & ST rooms

6. Limmaquai - A shit pit cabaret style A go go.

7. Countless Beer Bars with a handful of Ladyboys.

8. Didi's Bar in Soi 7 - soon to close.

Certainly no shortage of locations already in Pattaya, however not a great deal on offer when if comes to a quality, clean discreet venues with rooms on the premises.

Cheers
        Koykaeng

Comment

We will definitely be keeping a very close watch on how this pans out.

At the moment there is nowhere in Pattaya that I have found fit for human consumption so I never go to Pattaya for LB action. It's just too much hard work.

It really depends on how the owners of the new concept run it. If it is Thai run then it will be a disaster. They simply have no idea about what constitutes adequate minimum service requirements. If they are judicious on the girls they select to work there and train them to meet minimum Western levels of service then it does stand a chance.

It's only a 'lounge' if the customers are comfortable inside it. Otherwise it's just a shit-pit like the other horrible seedy dumps in Pattaya.

I'll be there from day one to check it out from top to bottom and report back on what I think. I know many others here will do the same.

God knows Pattaya needs a Guess Bar... let's hope it gets one.
          Now - I know that what I like isn't what everyone likes but everyone I like, likes the Guess Bar concept.

If the new bar can attain standards close to The Guess Bar then we'll give it as much support here as we can to help kick start it. Certainly it looks as if the location won't be a problem!

Comment

Blue Ice Bar? Where is this place please? I'll check it out when I go next week...

Comment

(stogie bear @ Feb. 11 2007,07:43)  Blue Ice Bar? Where is this place please? I'll check it out when I go next week...
              Hi Stogie,

Blue Ice Bar is situated on Walking Street, on the same side of the road as Jenny Star Bar, but a short distance back towards Beach Rd, less than 50 metres at a guess.

It's always had a handful of Ladyboys of varying quality, however from the reports I've been receiving it has really lifted its game in recent weeks, and the numbers have grown dramatically, to the point it has more ladyboys than Jenny Star Bar on some nights.

Worth noting is that many of the ladyboys present do appear to be on the young side, so bear in mind.

Cheers
              Koykaeng

Comment

(koykaeng @ Feb. 10 2007,20:54) The bar will be centrally located in Pattaya, not far from The Dynasty Inn -  Soi 13.
                When will this open if you have any idea's

Im booked in the Dynasty Inn early May
                Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(koykaeng @ Feb. 11 2007,04:54) More information to come over the next few days, although it could be up and running as early as next month (March 2007).
                  Don't normally make it a habit of quoting myself, but what the hell !

Hope to have more information shortly.

Cheers
                  Koykaeng

Comment

Just ignore that fool... and NEVER accept a beer from him without subjecting it to a taste test by your bodyguards!

I uncovered his plot to kill me on a visit to is pad in the UK last year.

I'll be in Pattaya next Tuesday & Wednesday night if anyone cares! (I will be eating breakfast in The Sportsman and staying in The Pattaya Center!)

I'll try to scout out the location of the proposed new bar while I am there.

Comment

I was just in Pattaya and very familiar with the Soi 13 area. Did not see anything except hotel construction going on to indicate a new bar. Unless its on 13/1 in the same area as Stringfellows?

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Feb. 11 2007,08:19)
                        (koykaeng @ Feb. 10 2007,20:54) The bar will be centrally located in Pattaya, not far from The Dynasty Inn -  Soi 13.
                        When will this open if you have any idea's

Im booked in the Dynasty Inn early May
                        So far as I know, the new Bar (with the same Guess Bar€™s concept, but bigger), will be open on the 1st of March, starting with 8/10 LBs, and soon with the Didi€™s girls (after Didi€™s be closed) .

Comment

(Masahiko @ Feb. 11 2007,09:14) I was just in Pattaya and very familiar with the Soi 13 area.  Did not see anything except hotel construction going on to indicate a new bar.  Unless its on 13/1 in the same area as Stringfellows?
                          Yes it is on the soi 13/1, same area of Stringfellows

Comment

(stogie bear @ Feb. 11 2007,06:43)  Blue Ice Bar? Where is this place please? I'll check it out when I go next week...
                            Hi SB
                            I'm pretty much happy to have with you at Blue Ice and also to show you the improvements made in the new bar at soi 13/1, to be open in about 2/3 weeks.
                            I send my contact to your PM

Comment

(stogie bear @ Feb. 11 2007,07:41) I'll be there from day one to check it out from top to bottom and report back on what I think.
                              oh, so you're versatile?

Comment

Working...
                              X