Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(koykaeng @ Feb. 12 2007,18:52) Soi 6 has Stringfellows, Hi Boss, Pat's Bar & Cafe Ole'

Shortly Stringfellows will be joined by the yet to be named "VIP" Ladyboy lounge.

Cheers
    Koykaeng
    But Stringfellows is still in Soi Yamato, or not?

Or have they moved to a "VIP" Ladyboy lounge there?

Cheers

Comment

Hi Mell,

Soi Yamato is simply another name for Soi 13/1

Stringfellows & the new bar "CLUB 131", will both be located on this street.

I will admit the numbering is a bit strange, but it does explain how "CLUB 131" was named I presume.

The Dynasty Inn Hotel is located on Soi 13

There is also Soi 13/2, also known as Soi Post Office !

Cheers
      Koykaeng
      Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

(koykaeng @ Feb. 12 2007,12:52) Not sure what the general consensus is, but personally I like it when there are a few ladyboy bars clustered together, a short walking distance from each other.

Walking Street now has Jenny Star Bar with Blue Ice Bar and Linda Bar on either side.

Soi 6 has Stringfellows, Hi Boss, Pat's Bar & Cafe Ole'

Shortly Stringfellows will be joined by the yet to be named "VIP" Ladyboy lounge.

For all you Pattaya-loving ladyboy hunters, things are looking good !

Cheers
        Koykaeng
        Yes KK but in an earlier post you said Stringfellows was in Soi 6 (sex) Unusual for you to slip up like that

Comment

(pentire @ Feb. 13 2007,20:23) Yes KK but in an earlier post you said Stringfellows was in Soi 6 (sex) Unusual for you to slip up like that  
          Hi Pentire,

I didn't even realise I'd made that error till you mentioned it !

I was probably thinking there had just been confusion about Soi 13/1 also being known as Soi Yamato.

Apologies to all the forum members walking back and forth along Soi 6, still unable to find Stringfellows.

Must be one the side affects of posting in a rush at 6am before leaving home.

Cheers
          Koykaeng

Comment

(pentire @ Feb. 13 2007,20:23)
            (koykaeng @ Feb. 12 2007,12:52)
            Soi 6 has Stringfellows, Hi Boss, Pat's Bar & Cafe Ole'

Cheers
            Koykaeng
            Yes KK but in an earlier post you said Stringfellows was in Soi 6 (sex) Unusual for you to slip up like that  
            Yes, thanks pentire,

that was the only thing what I€™ve mentioned.

So KK, don€™t work too much after 6am  

But I must agree, you have a very good Pattaya area knowledge!    

Cheers
            Mell

Comment

(koykaeng @ Feb. 12 2007,18:52) Soi 6 has Stringfellows, Hi Boss, Pat's Bar & Cafe Ole'
              Hi Mell,

What I actually meant to say was;

Soi 6 has Goodfellas, Hi Boss, Pat's Bar & Cafe Ole'

Cheers
              Koykaeng

Comment

Still work to be done at Club 131 but here are some pics of the current set up

Prior to heading off to Bangkok for her new tits Jan paid a visit while I was there the other night

There is also another floor which I think the new owners plane to utilize as a lounge area similar to the successful Guess Bar.

Then of course the ST rooms are further upstairs  

Comment

Just what Pattaya needed. Thanks Pentire. looks great
                  Please keep us informed
                  Ill be down there ASAP to check it out.

TC

Comment

At last some competition to Hi Boss, but of course i will not be deserting my old favorite.
                    Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

(koykaeng @ Feb. 13 2007,04:56) The Dynasty Inn Hotel is located on Soi 13

There is also Soi 13/2, also known as Soi Post Office !

Cheers
                      Koykaeng
                      There seems to be some decent hotels on Soi 13 (Dynasty, Whitehouse, Sandy Spring) and it's a good central location. Anyone have any experience staying on Soi 13? Looking for a place to stay on my next trip but prefer someplace that's quiet.

Comment

I generally use the Dynasty Inn whilst in Pattaya.

Have tried plenty of other places ranging from 200 Baht up to 4000 Baht/night, and I think that the Dynasty Inn represents excellent value for 1280 Baht/night.

Despite being central, Soi 13 is a reasonably quiet location compared with other areas such as Soi 7 & 8.

The Whitehouse looks very nice, but I think its more like a serviced apartment than a hotel.

Cheers
                        Koykaeng

Comment

If you are using the Dynasty then it must be ladyboy friendly?

How is the "walk of shame?"

Le Trio Bar on Soi Diamond as a few Ladyboys, but check their ID cards first. One evenings I talked with the one I thought was the cutest. She looked a little young so I asked for her ID card. She turned out to be 17. I did NOT pay bar. Be careful. The young but legal ones are not always experienced enough to be good in bed, so it was no great loss.

Comment

Hi JackG,

Yes, all the Dynasty Inn Group hotels in Bangkok & Pattaya are extremely ladyboy friendly.

I've been doing it far too long to worry about the so called "walk of shame", it's just not a concern.

Particularly when the ladyboys you pick up make the genetic girls look second rate !

Cheers
                            Koykaeng

Comment

(koykaeng @ Feb. 14 2007,23:58) Yes, all the Dynasty Inn Group hotels in Bangkok & Pattaya are extremely ladyboy friendly.
                              Thats good news

Im booked in between them both for a week from the 30th April
                              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Whitehouse looks very nice, but I think its more like a serviced apartment than a hotel.
                                The standard rooms are normal hotel rooms

The deluxe rooms and deluxe suites have microwave and baby kitchen ie like serviced apartments
                                Mister Arse

Comment

Working...
                                X