Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since Bom arrived it's now called the Poo Bar.
    Attached Files

Comment

(Bam @ Jan. 24 2007,23:07) Since Bom arrived it's now called the Poo Bar.

Well done, but Bom is at The Starlight on Soi 6/1 and Ses is at the Pook Bar.

Comment

(rob69in @ Jan. 23 2007,14:28)
        (JackG @ Jan. 23 2007,18:31) The Starlight Bar on Soi 6/1 has become homebase to Beam, that psycho Bom and a few other Soi 6 rejects.
        I bought Beam a drink, just for old times sake one afternoon in the Starlight Bar, she was in reasonble condition, not quite as Zombie & vacant looking as she has been on past aquaintance. However i did not go with her, so i do not know if her performance has improved be Mr Yabba wrecked her.

Incidently when i was living in Berlin 1986-1988, down in Charlottenberger Platz there were a group of seady bars, one of which was called the Starlight Bar & was full of LB's from the LOS & Singapore. I had some great times there & very pleasant memories. I used to take the LB's out at weekends & evenings to look round Berlin & see the sights.
        long live yabba
        Attached Files

Comment

Man, that is one rough looking skank. Looks like a Hollywood streetwalker. A verteran one.

Comment

(surropan @ Jan. 24 2007,20:32) Man, that is one rough looking skank.  Looks like a Hollywood streetwalker.  A verteran one.
            That's beam before 10 months and before 1 month

Comment

(mardhi @ Jan. 23 2007,18:39) Thanks for that - I'll add it to my list of 'never want to see' bars then.

So presumably Hi Boss has gotten a whole lot better now they have gone?

Cheers
              Mardhi

I must say "Thank you" to the guys at this forum.    

Before I made my first trip to Pattaya, I read about Bom and her - should I say? - strange behaviour. But I made my trip to Pattaya last year and walked threw Soi 6 in the evening. In front of High Boss were standing a lot of passable Ladyboys. One of these looked like a real Lady. She wore a decent dress and even had a decent make-up and so I tried to talk with her. But I had no chance. After a second or two a little  Ladyboy sprang around me and said: "Hey Mister, take me." The sound of her voice was aggressive and her behaviour was also aggressive. I said to the passable Ladyboy: "Sorry! Have to go". The nice Ladyboy asked me not to go, but I went anyhow. She asked if I will return. I promised to return but I did not.

I am very sure, it was Bom who interrupted the conversation between the nice girl and me. I can not understand why such an aggressive Ladyboy is working in Soi 6 and is not killed by the others.

Cheers to you guys  

Bond

Comment

Is Beam a risk? Dangerous?
                I think shes nice, never met het though...

Comment

Beam is gorgeous and probably my number one, went with her last July and she was fine. However, it seems to be hit and miss as to what state she will be in on any given day.

Comment

Beam now looks like a walking skeleton, just skin and bones. Yaba, probably.

Comment

Any1 have a pic of Bom? Is she the skinny muscley one? Teeth a bit fucked and always shouting.

I feel sorry for beam as she is very nice. would be hot if no yaba!

Comment

Went with Beam once last summer. Picked her up at Hi Boss and took her to my hotel. Very pleasant afternoon. We did it once and took a nap and did another round when we woke up.

Beam is a sweetie.

Comment

(laptop @ Feb. 16 2007,07:54) Any1 have a pic of Bom? Is she the skinny muscley one? Teeth a bit fucked and always shouting.
                          Bad News Bom. A complete psycho.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                          X