First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Bond,

thx for the tip. Great forum, here.

Comment

Excuse my ignnorance but where exactly iis this bar. Is it a beer bar and what % of gals are LBs??

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!!

Comment

All i can say is WOW!!
        She's hotttt!!
        If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

(BLUEBALLZ @ Nov. 19 2006,23:25) Excuse my ignnorance but where exactly iis this bar. Is it a beer bar and what % of gals are LBs??

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!!
          Its an open bar on Pattya, Soi 7 . Right next to Flipper Lodge.

http://www.didibar.com/location.html

There is anywere from zero to 8 LB, depending on the cycle of the moon and other unpredictable factors.

Its the kind of place you checkout a few times during the night to see who showed up.
          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

If you happen to have your lunar cycles in perfect sync, you may even spot the beautiful Rose;
            Attached Files
            Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

bad luck she is not there.long time barfine by falang costumer.she was in jomtien beach yesterday

Comment

Uh oh, Costassg posting means the boy's are back in town. Let the mayhem begin!

Comment

Stunning beauties

Comment

Bondster......Nancy came 3 times....basket...you never told us this before... I am getting ready and counting....

Santa

Comment

(mell40 @ Nov. 17 2006,02:20) I just saw, they made a photo update on their home page recently.
                      Now they have also pics here of nearly all Ladyboys working there at the moment.

May be for somebody here just a good memory, for others a first impression, or
                      a reason to visit this bar at the next visit.
                      It€™s in German, but with easy navigation.

But at the moment you must hurry up, because Billy will fall in soon!    

Mell

Didi€™s Bar Photos
                      Ok!Who can nane all the girls in the 2 group photos?

Comment

(koykaeng @ Nov. 19 2006,10:41) ..
                        She is quite beautiful but I have to have nice tits on a LB, even if they are fake.
                        Chu Chu

Comment

(mardhi @ Nov. 17 2006,15:14)
                          (nam @ Nov. 17 2006,13:10) Whos the one second from the right in the group photo ?  
                          That is Nam formerly of JSB and infact no longer working at Didi bar either.    Last I heard she was freelancing around JP Bar.    Here is a pic of her at the JSB school girl party.

Cheers
                          Mardhi
                          Nam is BEAUTIFUL and her lips are gorgeous. Why is it they freelance versus work in bars? I'm a newbie but from what I have read, most advise to stay away from freelancers, is this right? On Walking Street are most of the freelancers ok or is it best to stay away from them?
                          I really am curious to get the straight answer on this, considering everyone I have previously spoken to said....they are bad, liars, cheaters.....will steal you blind!! If Nam is a new freelancer, I'd love to crawl into the sheets with her for a few hours.
                          Chu Chu

Comment

Why do people in any industry freelance ?
                            Probably a number of reasons, such as the ability to work their own hours, more money, don't have to conform to a particular dress code or company policy, or perhaps wouldn't be employed by another business.

Are Freelancers dangerous ?
                            Any comments you would have read elsewhere are generalisations, so not every freelancer automatically falls into this category. If you are a newbie at this game, my advice would be stick to the bars until you've learnt the rules. With regard to Nam, I think you'll be perfectly safe.

Cheers
                            Koykaeng
                            Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

where is jp bar?
                              Nam is truly gorgeous if anyone has contact info on her it would be greatly appreciated
                              lets see you in the chatroom

Comment

The latest I have from Nam is that she is working out of the little beer bar behind the big tree on Walking Street - approx: 100m further down from Jenny Star Bar. After that bar closes she still hangs around JP Bar which is in a little soi directly across from JSB and is a cut through soi to the motrobike taxis, baht buses and all night discos.

Nam is a nice girl but she is probably the most dis-organised LB I have ever come across. In the 6 months I have known her, she has moved apartments at least 3 times, moved bars couple of times, had arguements with many other LB's and owners and basically seems to cause mayhem wherever she goes. Having said all that, I think she is not very street smart - I think she gets taken advantage of which probably causes lots of her problems. As a person she is nice - a bar pro she aint and she is never on time anywhere. She was going to move to BKK and work in Guess Bar - she was on time to meet Jay and everything was set - then she realised she had no money and to cut a long story short - probably found the thought of getting her shit organised and her arse onto the bus to hard to achieve. Suffice to say, last time I heard she was still in Pattaya. This is one girl who needs to be disciplined and have some structure in her life - but Pattaya is not the place to get that as all the bars are freelance, so she gets more and more disorganised. Godd fuck though and very passable but no tits.

Cheers
                                Mardhi

Comment

Working...
                                X