Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I visted DiDis several times during my November trip and much preferred it to Jenny although I am more of a fan of Stringfellows. I paid bar for a couple of the DiDi girls and they took me to clean short-time rooms across second road near the hospital. I can never remember their names

Comment

thanks mardhi might have tomake the trip to pattya i have only ever spent my time in BKK looks like lots a worthwhile trip down there hope to be back soon in the new year
      lets see you in the chatroom

Comment

(falla33 @ Dec. 14 2006,15:24) thanks mardhi  might have tomake the trip to pattya  i have only ever spent my time in BKK looks like lots a worthwhile trip down there hope to be back soon in the new year
        If you've never been to Pattaya, you don't know what you're missing. It's often described as being "Patpong on Steroids" or "Disneyland for Adults". Personally, I think the rides are better in Pattaya.

I must say, Pattaya certainly isn't for everyone. Some guys (mainly accountants ?) find the whole experience overwhelming.

Cheers
        Koykaeng
        Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

(koykaeng @ Dec. 14 2006,17:47) I must say, Pattaya certainly isn't for everyone. Some guys (mainly accountants ?) find the whole experience overwhelming.
          I'm not an accountant but find Pattaya a shithole, full of drunk eurotrash and very little to offer...
          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(koykaeng @ Dec. 14 2006,17:47) I must say, Pattaya certainly isn't for everyone. Some guys (mainly accountants ?) find the whole experience overwhelming.
            I'm not an accountant either...

I definately agree with KL's view on things.
            I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Im not an accountant but I LOVE pattaya

Comment

(stupid_felang @ Dec. 15 2006,03:44) Im not an accountant but I LOVE pattaya
                I think I must be a little accountant,

cause I' m living and working here, so now I should
                No, for what, I like it too much!

Comment

All the bad things said about Pattaya are true which is why I fit in very well and feel very much at home there

Comment

I was talking to the lbeutiful Rose about six weeks ago she told me she was finished with Didi,s and that Stringfellows was now the go

Comment

(richmond @ Dec. 15 2006,15:33) I was talking to the lbeutiful Rose about six weeks ago she told me she was finished with Didi,s and that Stringfellows was now the go * *
                      Well I certainly saw her at Didis when I was there about 5 weeks ago and did not see her in Stringfellows.

Comment

(richmond @ Dec. 15 2006,13:33) I was talking to the lbeutiful Rose about six weeks ago she told me she was finished with Didi,s and that Stringfellows was now the go    
                        Would be very surprised if Rose returned to Stringfellows.

The impression I got was that she was much happier with the general vibe at Didi's.

Thats why she left Stringfellows in the first place.

Anything is possible, but does seem strange ?

Will contact Bob at Stringfellows, and get it straight from the horses mouth so to speak !

Cheers
                        Koykaeng
                        Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

(katoeylover @ Dec. 14 2006,18:17)
                          I'm not an accountant but find Pattaya a shithole, full of drunk eurotrash and very little to offer...
                          If I did not work in Pattaya, I would not go there.

I think Pattaya is indeed a shit hole full of trash from all around the world. However, if you want to party until you vomit on yourself and fuck cheap farm whores until you pass out... you will LOVE Pattaya.

I find the LB scene there hit and miss. A LOT of worn down LBs there.
                          * LadyboyDolls.com
                          * Third World Media
                          * Black Ops Media

Comment

Anyone more in the Know about Didi's Bar closing down?

Where are me, costassg and BigTel gonna meet up in May now ?

Dave...
                            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

I was there last Tuesday 2/1/07 and met up with Rose. It did seem fairly quiet compared to the other bars in Soi 7, someone with better connections might know more about the long term future.
                              I stayed 2 nights at Flipper House which is basically right next door.
                              I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

Apparently Didi's Bar will close at the end of March

<--------------- At least I know where this girl lives

Dave...
                                Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                                Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X