Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honey seems to have dropped out of sight in recent months€¦ not sure if there are any parties anymore€¦ I have not received any emails about anything from her€¦

Comment

i contacted honey about 3 months ago when i by chance found her advertising on another forum (theigers)
      she was/is on yahoo groups with clips/photos etc and updates were being posted quited regularly but as above says they seem to have stopped lately, perhaps has gone abroad (she said she is also in london?)
      from her photos she will do virtually anything even hard sports, in fact (from descriptions) its hard to think of what she wont do!
      She said she would do 2 hours (alone) for 3000 which of course compared to normal bgirl gg rates is a bit steep, but you would i presume be guaranteed 2 hours of the most extreme sex you could imagine (things like rimming and anal would be just routine for her), when im in patts later this year i was hoping to take part in one of her gang bangs, we will see?
      Omg

Comment

(OHMYGOD @ Aug. 22 2007,22:50) seem to have stopped lately, perhaps has gone abroad (she said she is also in london?)
        Could very well be... she was married to a Brit.

Comment

(Bam @ Aug. 23 2007,10:41)
          (OHMYGOD @ Aug. 22 2007,22:50) seem to have stopped lately, perhaps has gone abroad (she said she is also in london?)
          Could very well be... she was married to a Brit.
          in my emails with her she said she was too busy to talk as she was taking care of her family? she would often talk of her 'european' master?
          Before i come in November im going to email again to see if she is up and running, ill post any info later for those who may be interested
          Omg

Comment

Working...
          X