Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

carrefour is in pattaya klang, just above 3rd rd. or u can try the number 081-3051859 (it might still work)

Comment

Hi there, I am new to this site and relatively new to the LB scene although I have been fortunate enough to have €œmet€ about 12 so far€¦.for me they have to be very convincing. In Pattaya I have had some good experiences with LB€™s in the following 3 places:
      1. The Kitten Club (under the penthouse Hotel), bit hit or miss but sometimes good for LB€™s€¦..had one in there once called Maxi I think€¦blonde and certainly ticked all the boxes€¦€¦
      2. A Bar in Soi 7 with a fabulous looking LB in cant remember bar name sorry, been back a few times and she isn€™t there anymore though
      3. Last but not least JSB€¦.had some beauties from there€¦€¦.one blonde girl a year ago with the biggest bolt on I have ever seen!

I am back in Pattaya for a few days in 4 weeks and will check the scene again€¦€¦.then its back to Patong and the great C & Dreams€¦€¦now these ladies are great. Will also try out the Bangkok scene this time and any help is appreciated.

BTW€¦.where exactly in Pattaya is the marine disco 2 please?

Hope this helps

Comment

Working...
      X