X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Party & LB GoGo Dance Competition

We are in the planing stage for a Big Party & LB GoGo Dancer Competition on Friday 27th July.

We envisage having a maximum of 3 Dancers as applicants per LB Bar! We are aiming at 20 contestants. Prize Money will be:

[li]1st Prize = 3000 Baht[/li]
      [li]2nd Prize = 2000 Baht[/li]
      [li]3rd Prize = 1000 Baht[/li][/list]

Judges will "NOT" be bar-owners or employees. We would like to have 3 Customers as Judges , the selection process for them, is already under way

Update, Bars participating so far;

Stringfellows
    Guess Bar
    Triple X
    Litta's
    And Goldfingers

As more bars agree to join in, I will update this list

Comment

Wow now that sounds like fun , great idea powerbob , put me down for a ticket

Comment

My money is on 131...
        So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Nah -Guess - if they have Jenny Dancing!!
          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

I have a feeling the home team from Stringfellows will be right up near the top of the voting    , and watch out for Guess if they send down the likes of Jenny , Mint and Fern that would be a formidable team also in my book .

We need a special Gay boy dance section for Fern , her take on that will bring the house down with tears of laughter

Comment

(Powerbob @ Jul. 15 2007,16:08) We are in the planing stage for a Big Party & LB GoGo Dancer Competition on Friday 27th July.

We envisage having a maximum of 3 Dancers as applicants per LB Bar! We are aiming at 20 contestants. Prize Money will be:

[li]1st Prize = 3000 Baht[/li]
                [li]2nd Prize = 2000 Baht[/li]
                [li]3rd Prize = 1000 Baht[/li][/list]

Judges will "NOT" be bar-owners or employees. We would like to have 3 Customers as Judges    , the selection process for them, is already under way  
              Powerbob
              My congratulations for the great idea and surely will be a fantastic success.
              131 will be represented with 3 dancers and I as my friends will be there to attend the party.
              Two questions:
              Where is the Competition? Stringfellows or Goldfingers?
              What time the dancers should be there?
              Cheers,
              Franck

Comment

I am going to volunteer my girl from, Hot Tuna AND I BET SHE WILL WIN

Send me the "Application form" plzz
                "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(Powerbob @ Jul. 16 2007,10:16) Update, Bars participating so far;

Stringfellows
                  Guess Bar
                  Triple X
                  Litta's
                  And Goldfingers

As more bars agree to join in, I will update this list
                  Franck..
                  You are allrady on the list...But knowing Bob..He didn't tallk to you about it..
                  Depends what kind of mood he is in...

Comment

I do believe the topic was discussed with him already, by Rossco. Unfortunately running 2 LB GoGo's doesn't leave me much time, especially as one (GF) is still in it's infancy!

as to my mood ............

Comment

(Powerbob @ Jul. 16 2007,13:02) as to my mood ............  
                      Bob you know what I'm talking about...
                      I went in GoldFinger..2-3 times and you was there...You didn't even say Hi....
                      Then you see me in StringF. ..you say Hi....
                      And you done the same thing to Franck..I know because he was with me...
                      Thats the kind of mood I'm lalking about..

Anyway back to the topic....

Comment

(monkeyman @ Jul. 16 2007,16:57) I have a feeling the home team from Stringfellows will be right up near the top of the voting  ... and watch out for Guess if they send down the likes of Jenny , Mint and Fern that would be a formidable team also in my book .
                        Recently spotted Fah very active at the pole in Guess Bar.  New talent in the gogo stakes?

My money is on Guess Bar.   I havent seen Mint in action ... .... but Jenny & Fern would be hard to match.
                        TT

Comment

(TTChang @ Jul. 17 2007,06:01) My money is on Guess Bar.   I havent seen Mint in action ... .... but Jenny & Fern would be hard to match.
                          I haven't seen Mint bust her moves since she's been at Guess Bar, but I was mesmerised by her every time I spotted her on the stage at Cascades.

As for Jenny, she's totally wild and I always believed she "refined" some of her dancing skills during her apprenticeship at Stringfellows.

Cheers
                          Koykaeng
                          Attached Files
                          Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

(Snick @ Jul. 16 2007,09:46) I am going to volunteer my girl from, Hot Tuna AND I BET SHE WILL WIN

Send me the "Application form" plzz
                            I thought you were gonna put yourself
                            forward, as a contestant??
                            If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

(katoeylover @ Jul. 16 2007,08:50) Nah -Guess - if they have Jenny Dancing!!

If Jenny is there, the Guess Bar will "piss it"

Unless of course the Judges are err open to "bribes" from the girls  
                              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Working...
                              X