X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(gizmo @ Jul. 17 2007,06:35)
    (Snick @ Jul. 16 2007,09:46) I am going to volunteer my girl from, Hot Tuna AND I BET SHE WILL WIN

Send me the "Application form" plzz
    I thought you were gonna put yourself
    forward, as a contestant??
    That Just wouldn't be fair to all the other girls, having to watch me on the stage.
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Are there 20 girls in Thailand who can dance? The country wasn't belted too hard with the rhythm stick in my limited observations. Jenny by the length of Sukhomvit.

Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time

Comment

You would be surprised newwriter how many girls can dance when in the privacy of your "loom"

My avator after spending a few days with me started to "let herself go" and I enjoyed many a private dancing session from her

Fuck me this girl can dance and so so sexy with it and I will go as far as to say she would even "outdo" Jenny in the pole dancing stakes which is saying a lot

Im not being biased here, just my opinon and most BM's will know that Jenny is a favourite of mine
        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Mint AKA Naam is the best dancer I have ever seen in the gogo bars so if she is in this she will win easily.

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Jul. 17 2007,03:41) Fuck me this girl can dance and so so sexy with it  and I will go as far as to say she would even "outdo" Jenny in the pole dancing stakes which is saying a lot
            Dave ..
            What kind of pole are you talking about. .
            So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

I'm supposed to be leaving Pattaya on the 27th but I might have to change my plans. Sounds like it might be worth hanging around for.
              I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

I will be handing out the rules & regs for the competition to the participating bars in the next 2 days

Comment

(69billy @ Jul. 17 2007,07:19)
                  (daveduke007 @ Jul. 17 2007,03:41) Fuck me this girl can dance and so so sexy with it  and I will go as far as to say she would even "outdo" Jenny in the pole dancing stakes which is saying a lot
                  Dave ..
                  What kind of pole are you talking about. .
                  Your mind playing overtime again Billy

Comment

I am looking forward to seeing it

Comment

You out there again already entrox?

Comment

(69billy @ Jul. 16 2007,15:48) My money is on 131...
                        I'm with you Billy

If there's nothing in contrary 131's will be represented by: NICKY, NOON and ALIS

Comment

Hey Franck,

I have not been able to reply on the other site for some reason so I will say it here

I hope your feeling better mate and "taking it easy"  

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Jul. 17 2007,23:34)  Hey Franck,

I have not been able to reply on the other site for some reason so I will say it here

I hope your feeling better mate and "taking it easy"   
                            Thanks Dave
                            I'm feeling better then ever

Franck

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Jul. 17 2007,06:25)
                              (katoeylover @ Jul. 16 2007,08:50) Nah -Guess - if they have Jenny Dancing!!

If Jenny is there, the Guess Bar will "piss it"

Unless of course the Judges are err open to "bribes" from the girls
                              As one of the judges, I must say that I would never, never let my critical assessment be influenced by "dark forces".

Some of the things that could not possibly influence my decisions would be:

- cash, of course.
                              - gold. Some may not have considered this. I have.
                              - free handjobs during the contest.
                              - free, unlimited, blowjobs before or during the contest.
                              - free short times or long times prior to the contest.
                              - promises of free anything post-contest.
                              - agreements with the 1st, 2nd or 3rd place winners to provide 3, 2 or 1 day, respectively, of unlimited service following the decision of the judges.
                              - deposits made to my bank accounts. If necessary, I can provide interested parties with these account numbers to ensure that no accidental deposits will be made.

If any contestants wish to inquire about other perks that they should not even try to offer to me, I am available most days or evenings, hell, pretty much anytime, for private consultations.

I hope this will eliminate any worries regarding "bribes"
                              "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

They made you a judge !
                                Someone has been tightening the noose too tight during breath-play !

"Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Working...
                                X