Clear All

OMG..        
    What a night I missed...
    You lucky c...s..
    PS..
    Pattaya..Pattaya...Who the hell wants to go to BKK
    So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

(69billy @ Jul. 29 2007,09:08) Pattaya..Pattaya...
      The best place on Earth!

Comment

(mcqueen @ Jul. 29 2007,22:02) Thank you snick for the lovely photos from the competition!

This photo belongs into an art gallery!
        The contrast of Jenny(?) swinging on the pole, as athletic as an acrobat and the poor guy, with the neck injury, sitting rather stiff to watch is just fantastic!

Just in case the guy reads this: I hope you will get well soon!
        I believe that pic is actually showing Pear not Jenny - might be mistaken but I think only Pear has a tatoo on her back although I am sure Dave Duke will remember better than I would know

Cheers
        Mardhi

Comment

Yes mardhi you are right

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jul. 28 2007,19:21) I have over an hour of amazing high quality video of 25 of the sexiest ladyboys in the world dancing... (entrants and Stringfellow regulars were also video'd...)

Next step is to hand it over to the video editing expert who is gonna do some magic with it and make a downloadable edited version of it...

You'll be blown away when you see this... totally hot Thai shemales strutting their funky stuff...  

We'll probably give it away as a freebie for LadyboyFlix members... good idea?  
            Please share the video, sb. Can´t wait to see it.
            Thanks.

Comment

(mardhi @ Jul. 29 2007,20:17)
              (mcqueen @ Jul. 29 2007,22:02) Thank you snick for the lovely photos from the competition!

This photo belongs into an art gallery!
              The contrast of Jenny(?) swinging on the pole, as athletic as an acrobat and the poor guy, with the neck injury, sitting rather stiff to watch is just fantastic!

Just in case the guy reads this: I hope you will get well soon!
              I believe that pic is actually showing Pear not Jenny - might be mistaken but I think only Pear has a tatoo on her back although I am sure Dave Duke will remember better than I would know  

Cheers
              Mardhi
              Correct, no tattoo on Jenny's back
              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

It is indeed not Jenny, but Pear.

Comment

(rick @ Jul. 29 2007,19:57) Who is the girl in black lace here?
                  Thanks
                  Kim from Goldfingers, Pattaya.

Comment

Awesome pictures, thanks guys. In Snicks album does anyone know who the girl in the denim shorts and white shirt is?
                    Ladyboys forever

Comment

(BENBEN @ Oct. 09 2007,04:06) Awesome pictures, thanks guys. In Snicks album does anyone know who the girl in the denim shorts and white shirt is?
                      Somebody's girlfriend and unavailable
                      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(Snick @ Oct. 09 2007,12:21)
                        (BENBEN @ Oct. 09 2007,04:06) Awesome pictures, thanks guys. In Snicks album does anyone know who the girl in the denim shorts and white shirt is?
                        Somebody's girlfriend and unavailable  
                        I did not reaslise Kwang had a boyfriend and was unavailable? Last I heard she had her boobs removed but was still in club 131?

Comment

whoooops...my bad, I was talking about a different girl from a different dance contest.

Kwang does not have a steady, is available, is gorgeous, and is usually at 131 Club in Pattaya. But seems to pop up in Bangkok quite often.

I got some pics of her this weekend and will post later today
                          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Working...
                          X