X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lita's Bar

Well in all my postings on the Forum I never had anything bad to say but I do believe in posting the True Experiences here on ATS....both Good and Bad.

So with that....

I met up with a regular from the 131 and was off for a tour of the bars in Pattaya, it took two nights to cover them all on our list

This Guy and I were sitting in Lita's with two very cute girls from the Bar.  After a short time I bought my girl a drink as did he his.

He and I kept looking at each other and then at the girl whose name is "Am" , not to be confused with the others.  This girl was very cute and lokoed rather young.  When asked her age she replied...20.
    After we all had a drink and I asked again, she admitted the age was really 18.  Well no problems then, wow she sure does look cute and young.

Well the other guy from the board and I left not to barfine anyone at that time but went to another bar instead.  She did say she would like to meet at my hotel the next day during the daytime so I agreed for her to just give a call.

She arrived finally very late to the hotel.  The desk asked if my friend could come up, I said ....sure.  A Minute later they called to say ...Sorry Sir she is a young 17.

No Worries and I asked the hotel to send her off.
    I later spoke to 3 Guys from the board to share my experience along with the guy I went with that night and all agreed that telling the Folks at Lita's would be wise for both the Customer's sake and bars.

Next day I stopped by Lita's with a LB friend and spoke with "Lita" and let her know what had happened and refreshed her memory about the prevoius night.  I just wanted to give you and FYI, I told her as to not have problems for the bar or customers.

I thanked her and she said the same and we left.

Next Night I stopped back after hitting a few other LB bars with my same friend and we were greeted with smiles and ordered drinks.  Hold on tho.....my friend comes back with a woman who I assume was the bar manager and said...Sorry can not serve you, you have too many problems here.

Needless to say I was shocked and we decided to leave and go to the other bars and share this story with you all later in the week.

Now my thoughts are :
    As an owner or Manager I would want to know about girls that are too young.
    Also, I certainly would not ban somebody for sharing the underage problem in a polite and thoughful manner.

I would certainly not consider going back.
    There are far too many bars here in Pattaya that treat You right.
    You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

So I guess you can cross Lita's off your list for your
    B-Day party.    

Comment

Maybe they were upset because you met her away from the bar, having met her at the bar the previous day and hadn't paid a barfine?
      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

SamplerDoc,

I find it hard to believe you would embarrass yourself further by posting this topic regards €œLita€™s Bar€

Avoid paying a mere 300 baht barfine - RIDICULOUS BEHAVOIR!

And if not why exchange mobile numbers? €¦€¦ Well spotted Katoeylover  

The truth of the matter was you exchanged mobile numbers with a freelancer in order to avoid paying a barfine and was caught out by the fact your ladyboy was underage!

€œAm€ as you named the freelancer is not a member of €œLita€™s€ staff and a ladyboy of this name is not even know to myself or other ATS members. If you€™d had attempted to pay bar same as ALL other ATS members (which is there for your protection) Lita or myself would have informed you that the ladyboy was not from this bar but a freelancer from outside to have saved you this embarrassment!

The evening you informed Lita to YOUR €œembarrassment€ was anything but discrete as you requested Lita come to your table so other customers in the bar could hear you and then in your wording €œThis bar has given you a problem and you never want to come here again€ (Therefore barring yourself) and informing Lita you was going to write this post for other ATS members to read €¦.Your given problem was your own doing and Lita explained this to you very clearly!

Then the next evening you returned to €œLita€™s€ AGAIN!

The €œboard€ as you mention in your post was present on the occasion when Lita asked a member of staff to inform you discreetly that you wasn€™t to be served after your outburst only 1 day before!

For those members of the €œboard€ present (to which there was many this evening) that missed your earlier outburst. I myself explained the earlier meeting with Lita and yourself and how much you upset her as you wasn€™t willing to listen!

If it had been as simple as a member of the €œLita€™s Girlz€ being underage we would have been more than grateful to have been informed.

But when a customer wants to cheat bar and €œshow power€ because he has ATS forum access in front of other ATS and LB-69 members and moderators €¦.

You made yourself look an idiot !

Thankyou for not visiting €œLita€™s€ again  

Regards,

€œLita€™s Bar€
         “Cock n’ Roll” ®  

Comment

Hold on here, I think, as the famous Paul Newman said in Cool Hand Luke - "What we have here is a failure to communicate!"

While this is not samplerdocs first trip to LOS, it is his first trip to Pattaya. Not all punters understand the difference between freelance and salaried staff. The Bangkok lb bars have very few freelancers. The Pattaya lb bars seem to have quite a bit more.

Anyway, I would suggest that this is discussed more by PM or in person as samplerdoc is still in Pattaya.

Perhaps there can be a fuller explanation of how freelancers operate in the bars. This would help the understanding of all forum members.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
          Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread
          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(rxpharm @ Aug. 12 2007,14:11) Perhaps there can be a fuller explanation of how freelancers operate in the bars. This would help the understanding of all forum members.
            And there wouldn't be a barfine for a FL anyway, would there?
            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Without having been there, I have no idea what happened and clearly should not be choosing sides. I manage 120 people and I deal with conflicts regularly, its amazing how stories change. Usually some portion of what everyone says is true, but it is difficult to guage.

Personally, I can not wait to visit Lita's in October When I get there, I will buy my drinks, tip the girls, pay my barfine and I know I will be treated respectfully and looked out for. It happens every time.

Comment

(katoeylover @ Aug. 12 2007,17:11)
                (rxpharm @ Aug. 12 2007,14:11) Perhaps there can be a fuller explanation of how freelancers operate in the bars. This would help the understanding of all forum members.
                If any FLser picks up a customer from any bar she has to pay commission to the bar and thats is , it is in the form of BF...
                So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

(69billy @ Aug. 13 2007,01:34)
                  (katoeylover @ Aug. 12 2007,17:11)
                  (rxpharm @ Aug. 12 2007,14:11) Perhaps there can be a fuller explanation of how freelancers operate in the bars.  This would help the understanding of all forum members.
                  If any FLser  picks up a customer from any bar she has to pay commission to the bar and thats is , it is in the form of BF...
                  Thanks 69Billy,

In our limited experience we have never picked up a FL from a bar, but then again didnt know you'd still have to BF one if/when we do. Faux pais avoided!

Cheers

PC

Comment

It's my understanding that even freelancers have the bar fine paid for them to the bar. Do the girls get a cut of it?

Thanks to Barely Legal for the bars' side of the story. There IS always two sides.

I do have a question though... why would an underaged freelancer be working or touting from a bar? Not just Lita's Bar but any bar. Is this stuff so hard to contain and manage? I'm not having a go, because I like the music in Lita's Bar so I don't want to get the brush off!

Everyone that I have spoken to have always had good things to ssay about this bar. I hope that SD can swallow his pride and walk back in and take the manager to one side and sort this out. Noone wants to be barred from a ladyboy bar in Pattaya - it's not cricket!

Comment

I think someone needs to ask the question why was an underage girl in Litas in the first place?

Comment

I just did... well I thought I did!

Anyway the bars have been doing this since Pattaya opened up it's doors to the sex tourists so we shouldn't be singling out a particular place as bereft of standards. I mean - surely none of us are assuming that the bar owners are gonna stop this practice because someone wrote about it on the internet...

It happens and it's gonna keep happening. I'll go back to Lita's or 131 or any of the bars. But I'll let my hotel do the vetting, NOT the bar owners!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Aug. 13 2007,07:23) But I'll let my hotel do the vetting, NOT the bar owners!
                          Vetting...great word...didn't know what it meant..at first I thought it had something to do with dogs...

So I looked it up...

v.   vet·ted, vet·ting, vets

v.   tr.

1.To subject to veterinary evaluation, examination, medication, or surgery.
                          2. To subject to thorough examination or evaluation: vet a manuscript.

But the dog definition is probably more applicable to the girls I usually pick...
                          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(Barely Legal @ Aug. 12 2007,19:32) ... Avoid paying a mere 300 baht barfine - RIDICULOUS BEHAVOIR!

And if not why exchange mobile numbers? €¦€¦ Well spotted Katoeylover

€œLita€™s Bar€
                            There are any number of reasons to exchange phone numbers with the girls. I doubt you can find a seasoned punter who does NOT have several/many numbers stored away- and I guarantee it is not so they can all avoid paying BFs. Let's not jump to "he's trying to cheat me out of a 300 B barfine" right out of the gate.

In Pattaya, there is a constantly fluid scene. I frequently see and speak to freelancers who show up at several different bars that I travel to in the same night. Whether I go with her that night or the next, who's supposed to collect the barfine. The first bar that I saw her in? The last bar? All of them?

Also, are they being paid a % of drinks and barfines, either on the spot or on a monthly basis? Are punters charged more for ladydrinks for an employee than for a freelancer? How about for a freelancer who was at your bar the night before and then shows up with me there the next night. Am i charged employee rates, freelancer rates or normal customer rates for her drinks? These are serious questions that I'd appreciate an answer to.

In the minds of the punters, these things are not so cut-and-dried as you might think.

BTW-has Es/Carrot ever been an employee of Lita's or is/was she strictly freelancer?
                            "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

All very good questions Socrates, I would also like some clarity on these points.

Comment

Working...
                              X