Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There`s Three soapies all in the same same place in Pattaya.Get on a baht bus and head up second road towards the Big C shopping centre.Get off the bus there and on the left hand side of the road theres Sabai Dee massage and right beside it is Sabai land.Directly opposite over the road is another soapy place, dunno what it`s called.
    Anyway, the sabais are an all in price of 1600 baht.Tipping is optional although 200 - 500 seems to be the going rate depending on the service.
    Wont go into detail here, all ill say is it`s "mind blowing".

Comment

(sped98 @ Sep. 24 2007,05:58) There`s  Three soapies all in the same same place in Pattaya.Get on a baht bus and head up second road towards the Big C shopping centre.Get off the bus there and on the left hand side of the road theres Sabai Dee massage and right beside it is Sabai land.Directly opposite over the road is another soapy place, dunno what it`s called.
      Anyway, the sabais are an all in price of 1600 baht.Tipping is optional although 200 - 500 seems to be the going rate depending on the service.
      Wont go into detail here, all ill say is it`s "mind blowing".
      Better than a couple of rounds with Anny then Sped?

Comment

The wife and I were in Sabai Dee last week. Took two stunning girls (GGs), Baht 1,600 each, for one and a half hours but spent nearer two hours with them. The tip is whatever you deem it to be.

The whole facility, room, towels, bath, etc were very clean. Recommend it to anyone.

Comment

The first time I had one was in BKK, then you paid just for the massage, anything more was private negotiation. We went upstairs and she started the massage bit, sliding all over me, then started sliding sliding on and off my cock, eventually she said "do you want to fuck me?", well let me say that I always thought that my cock sliding in and out of your pussy, is what I call fucking, but I realised that this was her sales pitch! It didnt take long (in view of my state of arousal), to do a deal and we carried on for a couple of hours. Afterwards I went to the bar for a game of darts and a beer. She followed me to the bar, climbed on top of me and started to fuck me there and then in public, even when I went to the gents for a pee, she followed me and started fucking me on the wash basin. She was GG, but what an event!

Comment

The tip is whatever you deem it to be.
            I was kinda looking for something more specific than that!.....is iy just a couple of hundred baht, or is it a full short time fee i 1000-1500 baht?
            Mister Arse

Comment

the sabais are an all in price of 1600 baht.Tipping is optional although 200 - 500 seems to be the going rate depending on the service.
              Thanks. I went into the place at the Diamong Hotel off Walking St a couple of weeks ago. 700 Baht for the massage. Then when inside, of course when you are committed, the girl asked for 2000 baht! Ooops, bye bye
              Mister Arse

Comment

Working...
              X