Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From the finishing schools of Soi Yamoto to the University of Life in Walking Street, all the young'uns grow up eventually.

Pond with Noon with Nicky & so many other sweet things, they team up with the crew at JSB for support & knowledge.

As long as they can stay away from the Ice, I give them a small chance of finding happiness. There can be few harder gigs in the world than the life of a working ladyboy.

That many stay as sane & as nice as they do says loads about Thais & their culture.
    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(pacman @ Feb. 27 2009,06:44) As long as they can stay away from the Ice, I give them a small chance of finding happiness.
      too late my philanthropist friend
      Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

About 3 weeks ago, I was riding a motorbike down Walking Street at 7:45am. Yes, 7:45am! Pond was still outside jenny Star Bar waving at people walking and riding by.

Comment

As my favorite New York friend is want to point out...Pattaya is really the city that never sleeps...
          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(EyeMahk @ Feb. 27 2009,06:31) About 3 weeks ago, I was riding a motorbike down Walking Street at 7:45am.  Yes, 7:45am!  Pond was still outside jenny Star Bar waving at people walking and riding by.  
            ....hungry makes working without time limit......

...they all have a hard time now.....too many lb's and just a hand full customer...
            xxx

Comment

You are spot on there Juri, no-one would be out all hours if they didn't need the money.

High season isn't so high this year, how will they cope in Low season?...

Comment

(pacman @ Feb. 27 2009,06:44) There can be few harder gigs in the world than the life of a working ladyboy.
                you want to try printing my friend.
                Right Jim?
                A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

Having a bad day mate?

I do know something of the printing world & the last time I looked, the printers were not selling their arse to an ugly, old drunk who may hit them & throw them out without pay.

Unless the print biz operates a bit different in Ireland in which case you have my full sympathy.

Comment

We dont get the option of selling our arse, the powers shag us up there regardless.

Sorry, this is totally
                    A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

(Juri @ Feb. 27 2009,16:03) ...they all have a hard time now.....too many lb's and just a hand full customer...
                      Not all. The ones that are cute and are no trouble are doing just fine, as many customers as they can handle.

Comment

(koykaeng @ Sep. 29 2007,09:41) One more...
                        That is a pain in the ass I don't need!!

Comment

(EyeMahk @ Feb. 28 2009,03:51)
                          (Juri @ Feb. 27 2009,16:03) ...they all have a hard time now.....too many lb's and just a hand full customer...
                          Not all.  The ones that are cute and are no trouble are doing just fine, as many customers as they can handle.
                          .....how many of them you know....just in a second.....fine and troubeless.....?? in PATTAYA..., but you right, this small kind of lb erver good booked but the other 95% sometime only eat theyr fingernails.....
                          xxx

Comment

Suzy gets my vote, spent 3 nights with her last time i was in pattaya, lovely girl and great in bed

Comment

(Juri @ Feb. 27 2009,11:03)
                              (EyeMahk @ Feb. 27 2009,06:31) About 3 weeks ago, I was riding a motorbike down Walking Street at 7:45am.  Yes, 7:45am!  Pond was still outside jenny Star Bar waving at people walking and riding by.  
                              ....hungry makes working without time limit......
                              Too much yaba also makes it hard to sleep

Comment

i dont know... have u guys tried her out? hehehe
                                Attached Files
                                garcia

Comment

Working...
                                X