Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't seen much mention of Ying here. I met her at Linda's Bar. Gosh, what a thick cock and what a great sex partner.
    More, More, More ... how do you like it?, how do you like it? ... More, More, More ...

Comment

My two favourites are the following 2 stunners
      Attached Files

Comment

The #2 criteria the OP was looking for was: "A top (preferably with a big cock)"

I didn't think Moo qualified in that regard. Not sure about Kikky.
        “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
        ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

great tgirls..thanks..
          I apologize for my English..

Comment

(jimslim @ Sep. 30 2007,03:25) And the lovely June , a real darling this one
            Is June still around Pattaya? She's always held a special i n my heart and cock.

Cheers,
            HighHeelLover

Comment

June is up country with boyfriend and school gone about 1 year and some

Comment

June in the post dated Sept 30 2007 is now called Opor and works in La Bamba - NOT back home.

Comment

(koykaeng @ Sep. 29 2007,09:44) Actually another great choice would be Alis from Club 131.  A really sweet girl, very easy going, and loads of fun.

Definitely well equipped, likes to top, and her English is more than adequate.

Cheers
                  Koykaeng
                  alis where is she now. i know 131 is gone. is she at la bamba now. is she still in the game and is their any up to date photos of her .

MySpace-Countdown-Clocks

Comment

Just across the road in La Bamba and as hot as ever , she can be all yours in 86 days 9 hours 47 minutes ,17 seconds and counting  
                    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(jimslim @ Nov. 21 2009,01:34)
                      Just across the road in La Bamba and as hot as ever , she can be all yours in 86 days 9 hours 47 minutes ,17 seconds and counting  
                      thank you.lol

MySpace-Countdown-Clocks

Comment

Big Yuley or Lefty

Do you know where is Kikky now? Is she available in Pattaya or BKK?

Anyone have info or recent pics?

Comment

I know, but honestly I have been sworn to secrecy. Let's just say she in unavailable.
                          “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                          ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Fair enough. Honor is the better part of valor. She is worth be valiant.

I 'll be in P-ya the day after Tiger's birthday party. A dollar short and day late. Anything special to be on the look out for? I am staying on the North end near S6.

I assume "So what", "Lucky Love" and "Pooks" house some of the best to be found on a one night pass.

Comment

I should have learned from Rxpharm by now that the search command can save asking a lot of stupid questions. I found two main threads on (General) Kikky. From the May chatter, it seems she was in P-ya then, but perhaps there is more than meets the eye.

Comment

Jan is back in Pattaya till the 4th of January

32450.jpg

post-21-2-32450-jan1814.JPG

Comment

Working...
                                X