X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(daveduke007 @ Oct. 06 2007,03:52) All we need now is a "handrail"
    So many LBs in there I'm sure you'll find some thing to hold on to...
    So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Nice footrail Karl - I await to see if it actually makes any impact on your earnings.

Cheers
      Mardhi

Comment

The publicity alone has probably covered the 13k it cost!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Oct. 07 2007,09:56)  The publicity alone has probably covered the 13k it cost!  
          Publicity on this forum is going to gain Karl 13k Baht in his pocket?

I'm with Mardhi on this whole subject - a 13k cost on something nice to have, with a very dubious (at best) direct link to increased revenues.

Most of us have been into hundreds of bars in our lives.....I certainly cannot remember which ones have footrails or not, but I DO remember ones that have hot chicks and good beer.  

But if Karl's got the spare cash, why not
          Mister Arse

Comment

(Stewart @ Oct. 07 2007,15:45) I'm with Mardhi on this whole subject - a 13k cost on something nice to have, with a very dubious (at best) direct link to increased revenues.
            Can never be proved, or disproved..... but I'd be surprised if over the length of the lease the comfort factor didnt encourage an extra 13k ++ return.  OK, this whole subject has generated lots of both dismissive and positive comments.  Yes, I agree - OTT - a small part of the customer experience .... the quality of the girls still being #1  (and still no Jello, Snick!)

But I think Guess Bar and Litas have one critical factor in common - they look after their customers like no other bars I've been to in LOS.  And that makes me want to return, again and again ...

Did I mention Pancake, Da, Jane, Tata, Fah, Bambi?

And the music?        And the footrail  ..........    
            TT

Comment

(mardhi @ Oct. 07 2007,06:56) Nice footrail Karl - I await to see if it actually makes any impact on your earnings.    

Cheers
              Mardhi
              Well guys you said Mardi would bite                                          
               “Cock n’ Roll” ®  

Comment

(Barely Legal @ Oct. 07 2007,22:27)
                (mardhi @ Oct. 07 2007,06:56) Nice footrail Karl - I await to see if it actually makes any impact on your earnings.    

Cheers
                Mardhi
                Well guys you said Mardi would bite                                          
                Of course I bite - Gotta keep the interest going as they say - however I am cynical if it actually makes a blind bit of difference in revenue. Sure its a nice to do, but as an example, Jay has just hired another 4 girls - same cost as a footrail or thereabouts and I suspect I know which one will generate the most interest - static footrail or 4 new staff? Tough one.

Look forward to catching up next week Karl.

Cheers
                Mardhi

Comment

Working...
                X