Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the photos and on the ground reporting BigMick. Seems you and Lefty are doing a fine job around town during the low season, share the wealth and the lovin' as they say.

Keep up the good work sir, all posts welcome.

Comment

• (bigmick22 @ Jul. 15 2009,16:39) I'd say she could crack nuts with those thighs
      Granted the cute Char Nee GG has damned nice legs, but for rock hard thighs, I don't think she compares to the best lbs or BigTel for that matter.

Kip from Stringfellows thighs are like granite, and Witne's thighs are so hard, I'll bet a ten penny nail couldn't penetrate them.

That said, if I do decide to break my self imposed Thai GG embargo, the Char Nee cutie would be at the top of my list. I got plenty of time now. When it was just 3 weeks at a time, I did not want to waste even one night of lb pleasures for a GG, but it's different now.
      “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
      ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• (Lefty @ Jul. 16 2009,16:28) I don't think she compares to the best lbs or BigTel for that matter.
        Feel free to expand on that statement Lefty
        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• (jimslim @ Jul. 16 2009,09:21)
          (Lefty @ Jul. 16 2009,16:28) I don't think she compares to the best lbs or BigTel for that matter.
          I knew if anyone was going to pick up on that statement it would  be you Jim      

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

• (jimslim @ Jul. 16 2009,21:21)
            (Lefty @ Jul. 16 2009,16:28) I don't think she compares to the best lbs or BigTel for that matter.
            If you keep things in context, and know BigTel, you can understand. He runs the length of Pattaya Beach every morning when he is there and has leg muscles that are hard as rock.  

He may not be huge of overall stature, but to me, the first guy I'd want on my side if in a rousing donnybrook.    
            ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• you know Donnybrook is a suburb of Dublin?
              No honey, no money!!

Comment

• the cute GG at Char Nee is called Gung - she is hilarious and has the most beautiful smile - she could detour me from the Dark Side.

Thip is a sweet heart - real Girlfriend material - has a heart of gold and is one of the nicest LBs I have met in yhe P4P scene - very sincere.
                Attached Files

Comment

• nice pics Rossco! Did she strip any further for you?
                  Lost in Space!

Comment

• (rossco @ Jul. 17 2009,16:54) she could detour me from the Dark Side.
                    both myself and Lefty said the same thing
                    No honey, no money!!

Comment

• Falled in love to X from Ezy Bar
                      I apologize for my English..

Comment

• she feel the same way?
                        No honey, no money!!

Comment

• she probably loves the color of his atm card if nothing else.
                          ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

• (bigmick22 @ Jul. 17 2009,16:30) you know Donnybrook is a suburb of Dublin?
                            Did not know that. Learn something new every day. Is Brouhaha also a suburb?

― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

• That I believe is a suburb in Deli where the first char wullahs came from
                              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• Ohm from Guess and friend, visiting EZY over Xmas last.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X