Comment

• Still some good looking LB's in Pattaya and a great night in Ezy too
      Attached Files

Comment

• Juri knows who they are
        Attached Files

Comment

• (thpon @ May 11 2009,23:49) Hey BB, an old friend of yours i believe
          If that is her recently Thpon, she still looks great without the white war paint. well done, any more, ..suppose an oiled shot is out of the question

Comment

• (bumblebee @ May 09 2009,12:10) Here is an interesting lady who drinks in Linda bar later at night. Her name is Sang, seems to always be with her partner, lucky gentleman indeed.

Do you need the smelling salts BigTel ?
            Did her lucky gentleman wear a leather studded collar and she led him around by a chain?
            “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
            ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• (Lefty @ May 12 2009,03:14)
              (bumblebee @ May 09 2009,12:10) Here is an interesting lady who drinks in Linda bar later at night.  Her name is Sang, seems to always be with her partner, lucky gentleman indeed.

Do you need the smelling salts BigTel ?  
              Did her lucky gentleman wear a leather studded collar and she led him around by a chain?  
              You sound interested Lefty

Comment

• Hmmm, ya never know...her look isn't quite my type, but if you put someone like Kikky, Nana, or my avatar in that outfit, I could be a very obedient fellow.
                ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• (Lefty @ May 12 2009,04:32)   Hmmm, ya never know...her look isn't quite my type, but if you put someone like Kikky, Nana, or my avatar in that outfit, I could be a very obedient fellow.  
                  Looks like Nana could be ordering you up the the shop on Soi Buakhao to get her some domme outfit

Comment

• Nana would need a set of bolt ons. I think any man who would want her for a regular tirak would feel compelled out of love and affection to do that for her. If a girl is wearing the domme look, a bustier with a low cut push up look goes real nice, that of course requires a healthy rack.
                    ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

• Here are a couple more that i ran into and i loved it
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Another
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Wow, I think she was a model in one of my copies of Big 'Uns Magazine.
                          ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

• By the way i have it on good authority that there should be a new st of bolt ons added to Tata (Ezy Bar) within the next couple of months.....
                            Way to go Tata,now that should make her a little more confident as you all know she is a very shy girl ...NOT

Comment

• (bumblebee @ May 12 2009,00:58)
                              (thpon @ May 11 2009,23:49) Hey BB, an old friend of yours i believe
                              If that is her recently Thpon, she still looks great without the white war paint. well done, any more, ..suppose an oiled shot is out of the question

As of two nights ago, all i can say is she is such a sweet kid we had a great time as i took her around the bars and she especially liked a ladyboy at the New Orn Bar as she got on with her so well.

Comment

• (thpon @ May 12 2009,07:33) Here are a couple more that i ran into
                                Good thing she had that set of big bumpers fitted when you ran into her.....
                                Lost in Space!

Comment

Working...
                                X