Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (delamoh @ May 11 2009,15:27) Hi guys been tracking this and was just wondering where Kwang aka Nadia has disapeared- is she in Pattaya or gone back to her homw town?

Chhers and would be very happy to get a feed back from the Pat Gurus
    Here are a couple of Pics from a few days ago...agree with Juri she is great fun and as horney as a rabbit...supposed to spend more time with her but so many sexy ladyboys what can i say..enjoy
    Attached Files

Comment

• (bumblebee @ May 11 2009,23:58)
      (thpon @ May 11 2009,23:49) Hey BB, an old friend of yours i believe
      If that is her recently Thpon, she still looks great without the white war paint. well done, any more, ..suppose an oiled shot is out of the question

Hey BB, I will look into doing this in a few days! She remembers me, I'm sure.

I am not a professional at this like BB is so I will have to also buy plastic wrap for the bed so I am not charged for stained sheets!

Comment

• EyeMahk...maybe you will be out of luck as she did say she was going to see her family but good luck

Comment

• (thpon @ May 11 2009,18:52) Juri knows who they are
          .....yes, i know for sure....these are your two pillows for a night full of sweet dreams.....

.......a great choice my friend......

chers.........Juri+e
          xxx

Comment

• Hey Juri, i know you made some pix have you posted them (if so give me the link) if not.....i had a great time with the time travellers so let me know when ya get around to posting...have a good trip home and i will really miss you buddy

Comment

• Again guys, great to see you all keeping this thread going.  It's handy I feel to have a thread to throw all the pics and info of LBs/femboys around town who don't fit into any particular bar thread.

Let's hope more BMs feel free and encouraged to post here.

Cheers guys    

Comment

• (thpon @ May 12 2009,17:04) Hey Juri, i know you made some pix have you posted them (if so give me the link) if not.....i had a great time with the time travellers so let me know when ya get around to posting...have a good trip home and i will really miss you buddy
                .....hi mate....!

.....look in the "ezy-bar" topic......there you find a well know'n person......called "kisser-king".....

....hope see you again later this year....for a

cheers..............Juri*
                xxx

Comment

• (thpon @ May 11 2009,23:48) Does anyone recognise these feet, Sam(La Bamba) and i had a surprise when we met two of the legends
                  Mr. Thpon, I hope you realize that I am only just now recovering from that session. After she left my loom @7AM I had to pack and catch a 11AM to China.

Don't ask how I did it, but needless to say my business meetings were very challenging for my vodka soaked brain.

Was my pleasure meeting you thpon...hopefully we meet again soon.

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

• Jenny from Char Nee bar asked me to remind you guys about her birthday party in the bar on Tuesday 19 May. Party starts at 6.30 but she won't be there she said till 10ish.

Enjoy guys
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Anyone remember this lady from the early days of La Bamba??
                      Attached Files

Comment

• nice pic really nice pics

Comment

• Jenny and Alis at Jenny's recent birthday party in Char Nee bar. jenny said she will not be in the bar much from now on. She is doing a course in a beauty salon.

Good luck to her.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• (bumblebee @ May 19 2009,23:49) Anyone remember this lady from the early days of La Bamba??
                            Mmmm Emmy, i remember her from Temptations too. What a hardbody!!
                            "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• (bumblebee @ May 19 2009,23:49) Anyone remember this lady from the early days of La Bamba??
                              Nope...But I do remember her from her early days at Temptations...
                              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• Emmy was always good for a bit of entertainment in La Bamba
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X