Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found another pic of Nana in my archives, hope you guys don't mind oldish photos
    Attached Files

Comment

• Mind?? Are you kidding? ANY pic of Nana is welcomed with open arms.
      “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
      ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• Had a feeling that pic would get your attention Lefty, hell I got a huge archive from my travels, here is another from the Nana collection
        Attached Files

Comment

• Gemini Bar is likely my first destination once I hit the ground in Pattaya again.
          “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
          ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• Here is a certain amazon from EZY bar a while back before she had a few alterations, personally I think she looked better in her natural form.
            Attached Files

Comment

• YUM!

Cheers,
              NHscotsman

Comment

• Another before bed time
                Attached Files

Comment

• (bumblebee @ May 04 2009,07:12) Here is a certain amazon from EZY bar a while back before she had a few alterations, personally I think she looked better in her natural form.
                  That must be BANG (PAENG)....I agree natural better...Cheers Dk
                  happy when in thailand

Comment

• Correct DK, she didn't look as severe back then for want of a better word
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Been chatting to a favourite of mine from Sunee Plaza, who has decided to leave sunee and try some freelancing work for a while. She asked me to take some pics of her and show them in the hope of finding some guy for her. My only option was to take them from MSN as we chatted, so not great clarity.

This is Are, great kid, I have her mobile if anyone wants to meet her.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• (bumblebee @ Apr. 29 2009,21:07)  another for Petesie and Andyroma, and damn anyone esle who wants to look  
                        Special thanks Burenboy...you are great!!
                        I apologize for my English..

Comment

• Got these photos from my friend Are in Pattaya in my email today. She asked me to post them, all quiet in Patts and they all need as much help finding customers as possible. I have got her mobile if any serious guys wanna meet her.

Cheers
                          BB
                          Attached Files

Comment

• She looks great BB
                            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• Nice femboyish for sure Dave

Comment

• (bumblebee @ May 04 2009,18:32)  Correct DK, she didn't look as severe back then for want of a better word
                                Must be an old picture. How old?
                                Now she posses bigger titties:
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X