Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (bumblebee @ Apr. 16 2009,13:49)  Not long to go now Tel, seems like only 5 mins ago you were getting into that taxi on Soi Buakhao, how long is your (fist) list this time  
    The Fist, I mean List is getting bigger  

Thank's for the heads up on Jenny's party at the Char Nee Bar on the 19th BurenBoy   .
            Yes the time has gone well from the Taxi at Soi Buakhao, I fly out in just over 1 weeks time.

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

• This piece of meat belongs to someone who has appeared on this thread recently, any guesses??  
      Attached Files

Comment

• Dunno but am trying to work out what that white stuff is...
        Butterfly number 1

Comment

• Loo paper where she was blotting the blood from a recent shave... or she was mopping up lbJizz!

Comment

• (Stogie @ Apr. 18 2009,11:03) she was mopping up lbJizz!
            correct, and it was her own

Comment

• (bumblebee @ Mar. 27 2009,04:11) Eve, wow
              What a total babe this one is

WOW

Attached Files

Comment

• And if you get there early you may see her at the party, think there might be a rush on her though
                Attached Files

Comment

• (bumblebee @ Apr. 18 2009,08:24) This piece of meat belongs to someone who has appeared on this thread recently, any guesses??
                  Nana?

BB, no warm towels ready for when they cum?

Comment

• (EyeMahk @ Apr. 18 2009,22:48)
                    (bumblebee @ Apr. 18 2009,08:24) This piece of meat belongs to someone who has appeared on this thread recently, any guesses??  
                    Nana?

BB, no warm towels ready for when they cum?  
                    Afraid not EyeMahk, not Nana either, wish her's was like that one though

Comment

• Probably that gay boy you found in Sunee Plaza

Comment

• (pentire @ Apr. 19 2009,00:23) Probably that gay boy you found in Sunee Plaza  
                        Which one

Comment

• can anyone tell me where char nee bar is ?

Comment

• (aussieguy @ Apr. 19 2009,13:24) can anyone tell me where char nee bar is ?
                            It's the 3rd last bar on the left on Drinking Street as you walk down the centre between the bars. Drinking street is near the end of 2nd road, on the right after the BigC, there is a sign saying Drinking Street, you cannot miss it.

BB

Comment

• Came across this hottie one afternoon on Soi Buakhao, near Pook Swan, but I think she works/ed in Pook soi 6, no name, sure one of you guys know her.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• (bumblebee @ Apr. 20 2009,02:06) Came across this hottie one afternoon on Soi Buakhao, near Pook Swan, but I think she works/ed in Pook soi 6, no name, sure one of you guys know her.
                                Hi BB,

That's Gigi, and she was working at Pooks Soi Buakow previously, but they do tend to move between the two establishments.

Cheers
                                Koykaeng
                                Attached Files
                                Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Working...
                                X