X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And here's a couple especially for Big Tel

Ann, aka Miss Muay Thai, aka Miss Big Tel to be..

Can you hear the Clarinet starting to play, Terry?

32596.jpg

post-21-2-32596-DSCF1346__800x600_.JPG

Comment

• Cheers Kliome, yea it's a fun place, but damn loud, although ironically Ricky told me to be quiet
      Attached Files

Comment

• (kliome @ Apr. 15 2009,16:56) And here's a couple especially for Big Tel

Is she another labyboy kickboxer? I guess she must be well equipped downstairs, if she is a favorite of Tel

She is a real beauty too.
        Would be worth the trip all by herself,.
        “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
        ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• (Lefty @ Apr. 16 2009,05:18)
          (kliome @ Apr. 15 2009,16:56) And here's a couple especially for Big Tel

Can you hear the Clarinet starting to play, Terry? *
          Is she another labyboy kickboxer? I guess she must be well equipped downstairs, if she is a favorite of Tel *

She is a real beauty too. *
          Would be worth the trip all by herself,.
          Maybe she can be your trainer for your bout with JimSlim Lefty, she would either make or break you.
          I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• I'm afirad Ann is a GG

Although she almost managed to turn our Terry.

I think it had something to do with the size of her hands.. (fists)..

Comment

• Stealth has been meeting and playing with some top ladies it looks like in Pattaya.....in looks anyway. (FANTASTIC Pics too)

Emma was a "Must Have" when I first came to Thailand and was my overall worst encounter after ST'ing her. But she does take my breath away whenever I do see her. She has the sexiest legs I have ever seen on a ladyboy.

Ice has the type of look I love though, beautiful yet slutty. I will definitely look for her when I'm in Pattaya in a few weeks.

Cheers,
              Nhscotsman
              Attached Files

Comment

• Completely agree. Emma's legs and ass are perfection. And Ice is simply totally hot. Contemplating whether i want a postie though. If I do, she is the one.

Comment

• Bam, works freelance on Beach road in the evenings, and later in Walking street
                  Attached Files

Comment

• (kliome @ Apr. 15 2009,17:58) I'm afirad Ann is a GG  

Although she almost managed to turn our Terry.

I think it had something to do with the size of her hands.. (fists)..    
                    There is a certain jena se qua about Ann, I just like the way She punches me and smiles  

and yes those hands are just a nice size (fists)

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

• (kliome @ Apr. 15 2009,16:56) And here's a couple especially for Big Tel

Hi Kim
                                          I am smiling here thinking of the clarinet playing and the Wai Kru starting.
                                                                  Happy Days  
                      If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

• Not long to go now Tel, seems like only 5 mins ago you were getting into that taxi on Soi Buakhao, how long is your (fist) list this time

Comment

• More open legged welcomes from the Family bar
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Nana going thro' a dark phase...
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Been chatting to Jenny from the Char Nee bar, and she told me she is having her birthday party on the 19 May in the bar. Said there will be lots of LBs there, so any of you lucky guys who are in town, feel free to come along.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• (bumblebee @ Apr. 16 2009,19:41) Nana going thro' a dark phase...
                                wow, now that is one sexy pic BB.
                                Nana looks perfect
                                “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                                ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Working...
                                X