Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And here is the trophy one more time, to remind you guys what you are fighting for
    Attached Files
    I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• (Stealth @ Apr. 13 2009,21:53)
      (bumblebee @ Nov. 13 2007,11:18) no idea about this one, on Walking Street
      This Diva is Ladyboy " Ice " She is a very sexy
      ( Freelance ) at WS
      Hi , guy`s i am new here online but not new in the ladyboy bussiness and i have many fuck flight hours behind me with these special girls i have been fucking them now for nearly 12 year but been active in the Asia section for the last 2 years and i saw already many great ass`s and built pussy`s

Last year i had the honor to be for 2 day`s with lady Ice got in contact with here through a friend of mine that had also a mind blowing time with her
      Well for asia standaard she is as feminine as you can imagine and very very sexy and very friendly i love here style and i will for sure make use of here service when i am back in Thailand.
      i love ladyboy`s that enjoy every minuut of sex you have with them and are not doing it just for the money.
      She love to have sex and for here it did not matter how many time a day and where and when.

ps. My Special Thankx - go out to mister ( burnboy ) for his expert picture info , i follow your advice and you can see now the result , thankx

Cheers , Stealth

post-21-2-20887-LB___Ice___Pattaya___2.jpegpost-21-2-21092-LB___Ice___Pattaya.jpegpost-21-2-21264-LB___Ice___Pattaya___1.jpeg
      *I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Crossplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves ) *

Comment

• A very lovely lady, too bad she is a postie. That appears to be as realistic a chop as I've ever seen though.
        “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
        ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• (bumblebee @ Apr. 14 2009,09:43) And here is the trophy one more time, to remind you guys what you are fighting for
          AAhh, the future Mrs Lefty again.

I have now hired the best Muay Thai trainer in my sleepy little town so I will be in the best of form to compete with the formidable JimSlim, a worthy opponent possessed with great skill.
          I hope he does not get me laughing with witty quips while in the ring, or my guard may be down and I am left wide open for an Irish haymaker
          ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• Thanks for the photos Stealth, she is indeed a hottie. Did not notice her around on my last trip. Pity about the chop, but a Lefty said, it's a good job all the same.

Comment

• I used to know a guy who was an expert in welding jobs - he could look at a weld and say if it was done to spec or not - thinking about it this is more an "unweld". Saying that I think the surgeon was an artist.

Comment

• wow, this pussy is very very convincing!
                I am pretty sure I wouldn't notice.

I haven't seen much genuine comparative material lately though...

Comment

• Stealth, thanks for contributing to the board and fine photos of a lovely postop too!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                  Membership Levels
                  The Rookie Thread
                  New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                  Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• (Lefty @ Apr. 15 2009,00:55) I have now hired the best Muay Thai trainer in my sleepy little town so I will be in the best of form to compete with the formidable JimSlim, a worthy opponent possessed with great skill.
                    I hope he does not get me laughing with witty quips while in the ring, or my guard may be down and I am left wide open for an Irish haymaker  
                    Might have to employ the old Laurel & Hardy tactics Lefty , us Irish always fight dirty

I hope we meet up in Pattaya for a few beers sometime in the future
                    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• pull his pants down, kick him in the balls and run away
                      No honey, no money!!

Comment

• Ok guys lets keep this thread alive, anyone who has photos of any LBs around Pattaye feel free to post, it's not just my thread, all posts are welcome, thanks again Stealth for your fine posts(ops) hehe.

Here is Opia from back last November, she worked in Family bar, Naklua then, not sure if she is still there. *Nice girl, fun to be with.
                        Attached Files
                        I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• I have never been up to the bars in Naklua. Guess I need to remedy that. She's a cutie.
                          ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

• (jimslim @ Apr. 15 2009,13:21)
                            (Lefty @ Apr. 15 2009,00:55) I have now hired the best Muay Thai trainer in my sleepy little town so I will be in the best of form to compete with the formidable JimSlim, a worthy opponent possessed with great skill.
                            Might have to employ the old Laurel & Hardy tactics Lefty , us Irish always fight dirty

I hope we meet up in Pattaya for a few beers sometime in the future
                            Yes, I hope so too. Don't see any reason why not, as long as we both keep going.
                            ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

• (bumblebee @ Apr. 15 2009,20:02) Here is Opia from back last November, she worked in Family bar, Naklua then, not sure if she is still there. Nice girl, fun to be with.
                              She was still there in January too, and a lot of fun for sure for sure!
                              Attached Files

Comment

• (Lefty @ Apr. 15 2009,21:21) I have never been up to the bars in Naklua. Guess I need to remedy that. She's a cutie.
                                I'm a big fan of Family Bar, Naklua.

The music might be way too loud but the eye candy makes up for it.

32386.jpg

post-21-2-32386-DSCF1329__800x600_.JPGpost-21-2-32386-DSCF1336__800x600_.JPG

Comment

Working...
                                X