X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Lefty @ Apr. 08 2009,02:13) BB,
    All the great pics you posted over the past few months along with the informative commentary have been the highlight of the forum for me. When I have had the time to visit here, the first thing I've been doing is checking to see what new pics and posts you have made.    
    I agree completely, so don't sell yourself short BB as your contributions have been superb.

I can only hope it might encourage other lurkers to give back to the forum, and share their own adventures and happy snaps.

The photos and information you posted during your stay really has been incredible.

On a personal note, was great to meet up with you and hang out.

Hope you settle back into a routine now that you are home.

Cheers
    Koykaeng
    Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

• BB and I are in the Too Bar on Soi BJ. The owner of the hair salon (ladyboy?) next door comes out with her dog. The fucking dog has a pink stripe dyed into the fur on his/her head! I ask if the dog is a girl or boy, she says dog is ladyboy!

BB tells me he has been chatting with her off and on over the last week (the owner, not the dog!) He says she is a nice ladyboy. I take a look at her. I don't think she is a ladyboy, I think she is a GG. BB's LB friend shows up, I ask her if the owner of the salon is a girl or ladyboy, she takes a good look and says "lady, 100%".

BB is shocked at this devastating news, he has been talking to a GG! BB gets a remorseful look on his face and and mutters "BLESS ME STOGIE FOR I HAVE SINNED!"
      Attached Files

Comment

• Very true EyeMahk, it seemed I stayed there so long I could not tell the difference anymore. Or was it that I always met here after many, many 35 baht Singha's (yes you read that right folks, 35 baht) and just wished her to have a cock
        I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• (koykaeng @ Apr. 08 2009,21:01) On a personal note, was great to meet up with you and hang out.

Cheers
          Koykaeng
          Cheers KK, was great to finally meet up with you also, always handy to put faces to names. Been putting out the feelers since I got back, and the work situation is not looking too good, lets see what happens.
          I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• Good Job BB

Another brilliantly executed mongering marathon tour of SE Asia, you lead where others follow.
            A true pioneer to the cause

Comment

• bb, this is in order after your great reporting and documenation of lbs during your last visit to LOS

Free Myspace Comments @ CommentHaven.com
               Upload Photos

You are too modest about your excellent work on bringing the rarely visited areas and undiscovered gems to light on both forums.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
              Membership Levels
              The Rookie Thread
              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• Thanks for all the compliments guys, brought a tear to my eye, or maybe thats the hay fever here now that it's spring

Glad to have kept you entertained, I just love finding something new, anything off the beaten track. But of course that needs time, which most 2/3 weeks don't have. Hope to get back in October, and root out more new places and faces.

Cheers again boys

Comment

• Will try to keep this thread going with my archives, like this one of jenny from Char nee, after consuming some newbie to Pattaya, "Who is next boys?"
                  Attached Files

Comment

• And you don't have to be in the bars to find LBs, the bowling alley will do. Anyone guess who this is? (Too easy!)
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Well, I would have to guess the only LB I've been bowling with and that is kwang/nadia.

Comment

• (stonefre @ Apr. 10 2009,01:01) Well, I would have to guess the only LB I've been bowling with and that is kwang/nadia.
                        Burenboy and Nadia and I were sitting around shooting the shit when she proposed going bowling.

EyeMahk: "We can go bowling, who do you think will win?"
                        Nadia: "We will see what happens. If I win, I can fuck your ass, if you win, you can fuck my ass. No money."

Hmmm ... neither of these options, for various reasons, are attractive to me.

But we went bowling anyway, and I clarified that she would not be fucking my ass, no matter what happens. She was OK with this. She did not win, but I think she bowled something like 120, 130 and 140!
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Kwang/Nadia thinking what else she can to to poor EyeMahk if she wins
                          Attached Files

Comment

• (koykaeng @ Apr. 08 2009,09:01)
                            (Lefty @ Apr. 08 2009,02:13) BB,
                            All the great pics you posted over the past few months along with the informative commentary have been the highlight of the forum for me. When I have had the time to visit here, the first thing I've been doing is checking to see what new pics and posts you have made.
                            I agree completely, so don't sell yourself short BB as your contributions have been superb.

I can only hope it might encourage other lurkers to give back to the forum, and share their own adventures and happy snaps.

The photos and information you posted during your stay really has been incredible.

On a personal note, was great to meet up with you and hang out.

Cheers
                            Koykaeng
                            BB's photography is really good and he said once that he just has some old camera held together by baling wire or duct tape, something like that.
                            Just think how well he'd do if he had one of those expensive Nikons or Canons. It could be out of this world.
                            “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                            ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

• Well I have 2 cameras now Lefty, have had since last year, and yes you are correct, my old Nikon coolpix has its battery held in by an elastic band. Its the one I can keep in my pocket.

But lately I have been using my Canon S5, which although much bulkier, has more options for shooting. I just strap it over my shoulder like a gunslinger of old and head out into the badlands of Pattaya and see what I can shoot down.

Always good to hear appreciation, cheers my friend.

Comment

• Nana giving me that you come back soon look, who knows, maybe sooner than I thought..
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X