Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A couple of new pics, these are from, as far as I can remember the bar is called Pook or something like that, on Soi 6 beside HiBoss bar
    Good bar, right attitude, nice ladies

First off is Noon
    pic2.jpg

and, wow had 2 get her to write this one, Looggeb, anyone heard this name b 4??

pic.jpg
    I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

Girl Ice is psycho crazy bitch. Started jawing me out one night in Blue Ice. AFAIK, I'd never even seen her before. Hot, but loony tunes
      "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

Sorry for my ignorance but whats "jawing out"
        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

C'mon, Burenboy- where are those other pics that I saw you taking? Pukky, the little cutie on hormones, the little one with the red & yellow striped dress, etc.
          "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

C'mon, Burenboy- where are those other pics that I saw you taking? Pukky, the little cutie on hormones, the little one with the red & yellow striped dress, etc.
            As far as I remeber Socrates this is the only one that night whose pic I have not uploaded, think this is the cutie u are refering to..
            Attached Files
            I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

Just been in Pook bar tonight, take back what i said about right attitude. Just saw the bar tender and one of the ladies fleece a drunk guy who who had just done short time upstairs. Basically short changed him and charged him twice, too pissed to notice.

Just leaves a bad taste when u actually see it happen.

Comment

Good collection off LBs..bumblebee
                If you are in Patts in Feb. we should have or two..
                So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

(Foggy @ Dec. 08 2007,02:35) Pleasure Burenboy,
                  One more of those legs, they did it for me.. was LT with her too. Great top and bottom, up for every thing, great girl... see what I mean about the phone. lol...
                  who is this amazingly hot ladyboy?? foggy u got any more pics,, help out my lust for leggy ladyboys like this
                  dax spadackel

Comment

foggy in post 48, who is this amazingly hot ladyboy, please more of this leggy angel
                    dax spadackel

Comment

sound good Billy, not sure exactly where I'll be in Thailand then, see can we sort something out
                      cheers

Comment

Hi BurenBoy,

Would Love to find the LB in Post #'s 3, 45 & 48!!!

Awesome pic's all around!!!

Mickey, oh Mickey you're so fine, you're so fine, you blow my mind, oh Mickey!!!

Comment

Hi dax,
                           Your in luck got one more of her, great girl good fun does everything you want and met her at Jenny Star Bar in walking street Pattaya. Good luck
                          Attached Files

Comment

Those legs should be insured with Lloyd's of London for one million bhat!!

Comment

(mcqueen @ Nov. 14 2007,09:14)
                              (bumblebee @ Nov. 13 2007,13:18) no idea about this one, on Walking Street
                              This is "Ice". I had her in March 2007, when she was still pre-op, but I think she is post-op now.
                              This is the only picture so far of someone who does not look like a dude in a skirt.

Comment

(mabulox @ Dec. 08 2007,02:19) hello Guys

She named Ice .. I saw always near Lucifer, I find a pics on the web, and I saw her video some yeras ago.

Mabulòx

This is gross.

Comment

Working...
                                X