X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pleasure Burenboy,
              One more of those legs, they did it for me.. was LT with her too. Great top and bottom, up for every thing, great girl... see what I mean about the phone. lol...
    Attached Files

Comment

...not sure if post 47 and 48 are same girl as no tattoo on her right ankle......
      ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

wow amazing legs, post 47 refers to an earlier pic here, she is in a gold dress, different chick, not the one with the pins from JSB...

Comment

Picture 48 absolutely captures the moment of where I wanna be right now

Comment

(bumblebee @ Nov. 13 2007,13:18) no idea about this one, on Walking Street
            This gal is very cute and very feminine looks. nice body and face. anyone has more pictures of her, please post.
            Attached Files
            machodik

Comment

She is the one in post 47 I reckon, not 100 % sure

Comment

Yes, as stated in other posts, her name is Ice.  Great Pic of her old tool in post 47 but too bad her hand is covering it as it no longer is with her

She can be found on WS most nights and is now a Postie for sure
                You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Burenboy, some great pics, thanks
                  What is the camera that you are using?
                  Again, Thanks
                  You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Most were taken with my old Nikon Coolpix 4200, the ones of Susie were taken with my new Nikon Coolpix S200, 7,1 megapixels, but i got a terrible feeling the old camera takes better snaps.

I am like an old gunslinger here in Thailand, shooting of snaps, all the best cowboys always had an old reliable gun as well as their new one
                    I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

(bumblebee @ Dec. 08 2007,11:31) She is the one in post 47 I reckon, not 100 % sure
                      Another old pics of Ice
                      Attached Files

Comment

This is from the web also
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hate to break it to you guys, but ICE is post opp!!!i had the pleasure of spending the night at her place in September, at the time didnt realise she had gone and had the chop, but didnt let that put me off
                          she was lots of fun, though does love her self a bit and constantly looking in the mirror,

but very sexy and had a memeorable 12 hrs in the end with her

Comment

(jaime24 @ Dec. 08 2007,19:03) Hate to break it to you guys, but ICE is post opp!!!i had the pleasure of spending the night at her place in September, at the time didnt realise she had gone and had the chop, but didnt let that put me off
                            she was lots of fun, though does love her self a bit and constantly looking in the mirror,

but very sexy and had a memeorable 12 hrs in the end with her
                            post op is great, isn't. it? how is your feeling shaging a post op , I mean inside her man-made pussy. tell us more. Ice is reallyterific and very feminie looks. just look on those tigh, can not differentiate from a real GG.
                            machodik

Comment

(jaime24 @ Dec. 08 2007,19:03) Hate to break it to you guys, but ICE is post opp!!!
                              I confirm than Ice sHe remove his antipanic handle ....  

Comment

well in truthi couldnt tell the difference, as it was warm very snug, and she is one very hot young lady and a lot of fun, and while im only 35 years old in not bad shape, and half decent looking, i find i do get bored after a while, but found ice to be very erotic, and knew exactly what buttons to press, and in the 12hrs she managed to get me to stand to attention 5 times, which i have to say ,by the time i left her appartment at 2pm in the afternoon, i was ready for a much needed break
                                but would have no hesitation in a repeat performance any day

Comment

Working...
                                X