Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(machodik @ Dec. 08 2007,19:41) man-made pussy.
    Are you focused on men?

Comment

The more I look at that skank in posts 45, 48 & 76, the more I want to cancel my first Yuletide in twelve years and get back to business as usual you know where

Comment

Me too, having my first xmas in the Uk for 10 years... yuk, Got really lucky with a flight for the 1st of January 08 though, so not so bad...
        Thank fully will miss the inflated new years eve Hotel pricing and spend it making a donation to my favourite girls charites....

Comment

Hi guys, back on the streets of pattaya for a week or so, so hope to get a few snaps of whats on offer for the new year. Took it easy tonight, but one cutie i did stumble on was Bam, she appears earlier in this thread. She hangs out at Beach road end of Soi 13.1
          Attached Files
          I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

Is that her office where she makes appointments? Comes completely furnished with cigs, cell phone, tile floor, and trash recepticle!!

Comment

looks like she has been spending some time on her knees...
              ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

Carpet burns ? maybe she just has a day time job as a cleaner in an office or something .
                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

looks like the highly contagious motor-bike rash to me, just about all girls catch this at some point, it often leaves scarring between the shin and knee area

it is only preventable by the traditional Thai immuisation technique of giving gifts of food or drink to your favourite dead people and asking Buddha to 'take care me'

some have tried having Buddha scrolls tatooed upon their backs but this isn't medically proven yet and research is sketchy at best

don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking it, if it works then it ain't bunkum

I've made kathylc  

Comment

Got back out on Beach road tonight, but kepp seeming to bump inot the same lady every time
                    Bam
                    bam6.jpg

Bet you don't recognise me now
                    bam2.jpg

Nana and Bam
                    bam1.jpg

Any ass men about??
                    bam3.jpg

I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

Got chatting to this lady at Poppy 2, Beach Rd end of Soi 8, named Gitar or Kitar, could not make it out for sure. She seems like fun to chat with...
                      Attached Files

Comment

Kita - thighs that will crack your nuts.

Good fun LB - there are about 4 LB's in Poppy bar - Kita and Tang are 2 that I recall....

Comment

I think a better name for Kita would be "spanner".

She sure tightens my nuts . . .
                          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Bumped into this cutie this afternoon, calls herself Fon, said she works on Soi 8 but I cannot remember the bar's name
                            Attached Files

Comment

Fon - ex TripleX.
                              Since XXX closed all redeployed around Pattaya - good to see that they are not back on the Beach.

Comment

Does Kita have bolt ons are is it just a padded bra. She looks good

Comment

Working...
                                X