First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think she is trying to copy Cindy's hairstyle
    i love t-girls

Comment

• (stonefre @ Jan. 06 2009,16:09) Looks very similar to someone who told me her name was Nong.
      ...yeah....NONG before, black hair and soft lip's...., not see her about two year's...., i renember, it's worth to take her......

cheers
      xxx

Comment

• Guess this must be some LBs car *
        Attached Files
        I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• Very good
          Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• The lovely Dada from Soi 3
            Attached Files
            I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• hi bureboy, i would love nois number if you have it thanks in advance cheers
              i.j.jones

Comment

• Hmmmmm not seen that Dada b4 BBoy

Got a loverly face

Another new 1 not seen b4 so good hunting there Bboy is she working near Atlantic bar soi 3

Just curious hmmmmmm

Cheers

Formerly Trannymagnet but now on a new mission to Marineville- Pattaya

Standby for action!!!

Comment

• (stickyfinger @ Jan. 11 2009,02:45) Hmmmmm not seen that Dada b4 BBoy *

Got a loverly face

Another new 1 not seen b4 *so good hunting there Bboy is she working near Atlantic bar soi 3

Just curious hmmmmmm

Cheers

Not sure SF, don't really know the area, first time there. When you turn off 2nd road and head towards Beach road, there is a bar complex on the right. She works in the first bar there.

Comment

• BB,

You have a great eye for getting these shots of the gals and life in the LOS.

Love your work and thanks
                    You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

• (seanbeag7 @ Jan. 06 2009,15:13) I think she is trying to copy Cindy's hairstyle
                      gotta show the pic to Cindy when she wakes up from her power nap
                      No honey, no money!!

Comment

• Dada doesnt have a mobile so no way of contacting her, but the bars name is Ooh la la bar next to the Welkom Inn soi 3... As BB said first bar on the right...

This girl is flat chested but has a great sized tool and some lovey legs and always happy ...
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Thanks Foggy

Ask and ye shall recieve

Looks ok to me and i know where the Welcome Inn is on soi3 another dirty skank bar full of old tarts from what i remember

Wil have a look out for Dada

Cheers

Formerly Trannymagnet but now on a new mission to Marineville- Pattaya

Standby for action!!!

Comment

• That Dada looks really cute-know that bar complex well as I usually stay Soi2/3, the GG selection there isn't up to much,bars never seemed to be busy.
                            I believe the owner of Ooh La La owns all those bars and rents them out.
                            Will take a look out for Dada when I'm there next month-another one to add to my list!

Comment

• More Dada just in case your not sold yet
                              Attached Files

Comment

• (Foggy @ Jan. 12 2009,11:13) just in case your not sold yet
                                I was sold after you said "great sized tool".

Cheers
                                Koykaeng
                                Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Working...
                                X