X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And the guy in question seemed pretty pleased with his treatment
    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• Oh the dentist's chair.....I am thinking that blow job GG bar in Soi LK Metro

Comment

• (pentire @ Feb. 12 2009,03:18) Oh the dentist's chair.....I am thinking that blow job GG bar in Soi LK Metro
        Good educated guess Pentire but I'm afraid it is not Lolitas, not even in the neighbourhood, it is actually outdoors in an alley somewhere, any more guesses??
        I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• (bumblebee @ Feb. 11 2009,19:00) If any of you guys know where that chair is or have been on it, you have been here too long, classic location...
          Good...I pass the test...I have no idea where it is...Can I stay a bit longer?
          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• I had no idea what it was until I was taken there at 1:00am. I had been told it was a "dentist's chair" but it really is one of those salon chairs where you lean back and get your hair washed. I think it's use as a hair-washing chair is long over.

I haven't been serviced on the chair, I am too shy.

Comment

• Pattaya bike day yesterday.......i think some of those greasy bikers are walking around today with shining locks!!
              A.K.A 'BB Jnr'............but hey, don't tar me with the same brush!!!  

"you can't polish a turd..but you can roll it in glitter!"..Jimmy Carr

Comment

• I think he'll have a much better sleep this way.....
                Attached Files

Comment

• At least he hadn't pissed himself.......yet!!
                  A.K.A 'BB Jnr'............but hey, don't tar me with the same brush!!!  

"you can't polish a turd..but you can roll it in glitter!"..Jimmy Carr

Comment

• Late night English lessons in the Simon complex
                    Attached Files
                    I'm a stranger in paradise... All lost in a wonderland. A stranger in paradise...

Comment

• running out of funds BB?
                      No honey, no money!!

Comment

• (bigmick22 @ Mar. 08 2009,16:19) running out of funds BB? *
                        Not far from the truth BigMick

Comment

• Fon in Soi 8 was agreat experienc 1000 baht shorttime incl. bf and room !

Comment

• Popped into the Charnee bar on Drinking Street with some BMs, here is what a taste of the ladies there.

Pai, Eve and Jenny
                            01365.jpg

Eve and Pai
                            01559.jpg

Stern Jenny, cute actually
                            01684.jpg

mmmm Pai
                            01785.jpg

Eve, wow
                            01919.jpg

and to change track, a cute femmy from Sunee
                            02149.jpg

Comment

• (bumblebee @ Mar. 27 2009,04:11) Eve, wow
                              A million wow
                              You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

• Pai looks cute
                                No honey, no money!!

Comment

Working...
                                X